The note

Carley's POV

4 months later the baby is due in about three months but Im Kat and I decided to figure out what the gender of the baby is the day of the birth. Me and Kat have grown really close as for me and Harry we're separating quick and same for Zayn and Kat. I wonder if Harry thinks having at baby at 18 will effect us I wonder if that's what's making us drift apart.

I woke up the next morning not seeing Harry in bed with me. I went to go check downstairs only to find a note on the table that read:

Babe I'm really sorry but I just can't handle kids at moment I truly love you and a quick heads up Zayn is leaving Kat and we're heading off back to England ok? I love you ill come back for you I promise I really love please tell the not yet born kids I love them I'm sorry I had to leave you like this but I guess I had no choice maybe you and Kat can work together I honestly am sorry please forgive me when I come back for you. .

XxHarryXx

Is that really how he's gonna do this threw a note and then leave!! Ok this bitch is funny. I called Kat to warn her. On the second ring she answers.

"Hello?" she answered tiredly.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you but look on your table" I said as calmly as I can.

"What is it" she asked groaning.

"Zayn is leaving you because of the kid and Harry told me he was doing the same in a note I know Zayn is gonna leave you because Harry said so I the note" I explained.

"That bitch" she mumbled before hanging up.

I guess all the shit starts here.