Family

Carley's POV

"She's almost there one more push!" The doctor announced. As I did my last push I heard the cried of our baby but something didn't seem right.

"Oh mam maybe a few" the doctor said confused. I furrowed my eye brows in confusion.

"What my baby is right there" I pointed as the doctors cleaned it off.

"But you have another one. Your having twins!" she smiled.

I looked over a Harry who seemed like he just went to heaven and back with the biggest smile on his face.

"Ok" I breath as I had another contraction.

"You do it babe just breath breath" Harry comforted me.

Later on that day.

"Last push" the doctor smiled as I gave my last push and I heard another cry. The doctor walked up to Harry who was holding my hands and me sitting gladly this birth is over.

"The first one was a boy second one was a girl may I have names" she smirked as she eyed Harry with a wink.

"Erm can we get another nurse because apparently you don't understand I have a girlfriend" he motion to me.

"Names?" she repeated this time glaring at me. As I ignored her and glared at Harry.

"The girl....Emily" he smiled remembering I always wanted to name my daughter that. "And a boy?" he looked over at me.

"The boy?" I thought. "Tyler" I smiled at him as he told me he wanted a Tyler.

"Kay middle names" she rolled her eyes acting like I didn't see.

She lucky I'm in a hospital.

"Harry you get Emily and I get Tyler" I challenged with a smirk know he's never been good at girl names.

"Ok" he nodded smirking back at me.

"Emily Monroe Styles" he smirked to himself. The fact that he said Styles made my heart skip a beat or two.

"And" I blushed not getting over the fact our he wants our babies last names to be Styles. "Tyler James Styles" I spoke proudly this time thinking of Niall he'll be happy.

We haven't spoke in two months but now little Emily And Tyler are born now there isn't any turning backs on anyone we all need to stick together as a family no matter what.