My note to the readers

Hi there! So probably 10 out of 100% of the people who will be reading this book would just prbably skip this part so of your one of the 10% readers who is reading this part, thank you for wasting your time just to read this very heart fully written note (JUST KIDDING ^_^)

    Well this is a story which I wrote  because of boredom. I really hope that you'll like the story and just comment some of my errors on the story (like spelling, grammar and etc.)

Since this is my first ever book, I can't promise this book to be an amazing one but I would really appreciate your kind comments to this book. :)

  Expect poor grammar in some parts of this book. :)

  I hope you will like it and if this book comes out great then there is going to be a surprise! Just wait and see ;)

****WARNING****

Some parts in this story might contain harsh language  so if you are still at a young age I recommend you to stop reading as early as now because I don't want to be held responsible if you start saying bad words and learn a lot of stuff that you still shouldn't know.

PLEASE FOLLOW ME AT MY SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS

Instagram: @justlaika_13

                              With much love,

    -littlelailai131