01. Xenthe Royce.

Royce.

» 3x2 - 5x + 2 = 0

Sol -  3x2 - 3x - 2x +2 = 0
           3x(x-1) - 2(x-1) = 0
          (3x - 2) (x - 1) = 0
          (x - 1) = 0, (3x-2) = 0
          x = 1, x = 2 by
                            3.

Maths.

Certainly, her existence as the queen is grandness in the numeric world. Where her mind unriddle the arithmetic, her soul wander around the decimals, she bounces recklessly with the geometry. Pie, roots, polynomials, trigonometry and logarithmith her pink fingertips.

Alike, her concern arose towards the machines of the computer as an ambition to pursue Mechanical Engineer. Ever since, she dreamed to create a self designed car - an entirely unique, a robot - which will be programmed in an exotic mode with the advanced intelligent techniques and with the many moving parts together. In addition, she has rebuilt her Computer Processor from the scratch and it turned out into a well - designed gaming processor.

Unlike Maths, she is average in other subjects and, probably, she scores around 60 or 70 but in maths never lower than 100. By analyzing her scores in all subjects, you may assume, she is a nerd but she is not. Well, she does have a round frame black glasses and credit goes to the laptop as she frequently stick her sapphire blue eyes to the screen for memorizing the machine code and C# programming language as well, exploring the kinds of technologies and going through the electronic dictionary.

Failure and loser - such a nonexistent words has not printed in her lexicon, as it sounds disgraceful to her frame. 

"Got it!" She exclaimed, the moment she resolved the problem and with certainty, she wrote the result. Her oceanic eyes were beaming with an excitement and a playful grin was widely curl on her pink lips.

∴  Roots are 1 and 2 by
                                    3 .

She computes concerning manipulation of numbers. Satisfaction to her heart and a confidence in her eyes.

"Very well, everybody has come up with a problem. Proceed for the next." All of a sudden, Mrs. Evelyn chirping voice made her to elude from the reverie. A nerdy gentlewoman who's a mathematician and she is in her 40s. Her hair were gently painted with a shades of violet - black and that made her appearance more appealing and exquisite. Adding to the immense, she has a cunning features which present her quite attractive. Abruptly, her embrown eyes came in contact with Xenthe's blue oceanic eyes. Evelyn's slender lips were colored with a pink glossy tint and instantly it formed in a thin line in a grimness.

"Give a cease to your stare, Ms. Royce. I know I am beautiful." Abruptly, a very familiar voice of Evelyn filled with firmness and self-esteem resonated in the class, resulting to snap Xenthe from her deep thoughts.

Unbelievable!

Evelyn caught red handed to Xenthe for constantly gazing at her flashing beauty while Xenthe assume, she has gazed over her probably for a long time.

In fact, most of the time, Evelyn induce herself in self - praising and encouraging. In addition, she pretend to be a modest model, well, she does have a brain and she use her intelligence to solve the problems.

"You are Right, Mrs. Evelyn beautiful things can't be dismissed from the sight." Here goes, cheesy girl response in an appreciating manner while Xenthe rolled her eyes at her and abruptly, her blue eyes came in contact with the mocha brown eyes of the Queen bee of the class. Her long brown hair were formed in the two pigtail of braid and her unattractive yet lovely face has a sharp pointed nose and her thin lips were painted in the shade of glossy shiny pink.