Endless Love (A 5 Seconds Of Summer Fanfic)

"I miss you" I voice clearly into my phone that was propped up by my shoulder, allowing my hands to pull my aching feet from the confined space of my slippers. My voice was thick with emotions and tears welled up behind my eyes as I thought of my best friend being so far away from me.  It's been so long since I've seen him in person and it was slowly killing me.

     "I miss you too" a smile broke out over my sad features as I thought of him. Michael was most likely laying in bed, playing video games instead of packing to come home tomorrow. "What are you up to?" he asked.

     "I just finished up dance practice and I'm getting ready to get home. I can't wait to see you tomorrow you know" I unwrap the endless bandages from my feet with a sigh, wiggling my toes freely. I got up from the ground and started to pack up as I waited for his reply. 

     "And I can't wait to see you, where are you?" I could hear laughing in the background and someone going sshhhhhhh, no doubt the other boys from Michael's band. Even though they've know each other for years Michael has never really introduced me to them. 

     "I'm leaving the change room, why?" My question serious, why would it matter where I was? He was thousand's of miles away from me. I walked into the main room of the dance studio, three of four walls were lined with large glass windows, allowing the people in the entrance of the studio to look in and see the talent of the women here. The fourth wall is the front of the studio, with large floor to ceiling mirrors covering every inch of drywall. The door to the changing room is tucked away at the corner of the wall of mirrors, hidden from the public.  

     I've spent so much time dancing here over the past few years I could probably navigate the floor in my sleep. Over the phone I could hear Michael laugh "Look to your left" he says. I could practically hear the smile on his goofy face. I turn my head and scan the room, nothing there except a couple of girls packing up, and then I saw him. Standing behind the clear windows, phone in his hand and a grin plastered on his face. My eyes widened as I squealed out,  no way! He wasn't suppose to be home until tomorrow! He raised a hand and waved at me, putting his phone his pocket he started to walk towards the glass door. I dropped my bag that was slung across my shoulder, to the floor and ran to him. Tears spilling from my eyes when we finally met in a tight embrace. I held on tight to him, locking my arms around his neck and burrowed my head into the crook of his neck. "I missed you so much!" I whispered in his ear as he pick me up and twirled me. It felt good to be near him, it felt like all my problems melted away when I was with Michael, because he made everything better for me.

     "Well hi to you too" his arms tightened around my waist as he laughed. I could feel his chest shake from the laughter. "You finally got rid of your skunk hair" I say as he placed me on my feet. I peered up at him and wiped at my wet cheeks. He gave me a small smile "come on I want you to meet some people" he took my hand in his and walked me towards the small door that led to the entrance of the studio. 

     The entrance was the same at the dance area in looks. Both rooms are very bright with large windows spilling in golden light during the day. I could clearly see the rosy sky as the sun dipped below the small shops across the street.  Along the wall there was three boys, all around the same height goofing off and laughing.  They were dressed similar, all in tight dark skinny jeans and shirts printed with band logos. They all turned when they heard Michael and mine footsteps nearing them. Michael released my hand and went to stand beside the other boys. He gave them a look and they all spoke, Michael and the boy with very notable dimples both said "Hey, we're 5 Seconds Of Summer" while the one with a lip ring and the other one with the darkest hair both said "hi, we're 5 Seconds Of Summer." They each gave each other a look before bursting into laughter.

So that was the first chapter! What did you think? Would you want to keep reading? If you do, I will hopefully have the second chapter up soon.  Please comment what you think.