Chapter 15

I couldn't move, I wasn't even sure I was breathing. I stared at the ceiling with last night's making dripping down. Some of it had wiped away into my pillow but some had just stained my cheeks. My eyes were bloodshot, I had trash cans filled with blood bags. I was officially ready for death.

I heard a knock on my door, I grunted, pulling my fluffy brown blanket up to cover my face, hiding from humanity. I hadn't left my house in 24 hours, I had barely left the couch unless going to the bathroom or fridge.

I slept in yesterday's clothes, watching One Tree Hill reruns on my TV. The knocking got louder until it stopped but I heard a window slot open, someone tiptoeing in.

I held my breath, not wanting who ever was checking up on me to find me. But with my luck it will be Scott, listening to my heartbeat.

"Clara?" He whispered out. Great, it's Scott and Liam.

"Go away!" I croaked. I doubt Stiles had told anyone besides Malia what had happened. I heard my light turn on, Scott and Liam in my living room doorway. I felt their stairs on my blanket covered body.

"Clara what are you doing?" Liam asked, the pair coming down to the couch. I saw Scott crouch down in front of me, feeling his hand lay gently on my arm as Liam stood staring at me.

"Sleeping. Fuck off" I mumbled, sniffling a little. Scott pulled back the covers, I moaned, looking to him with squinted eyes, not even remembering what light is. Scott looked over my face, seeing the old tears and new tears. Liam sighed. They were obviously worried.

"What's wrong, Clara?" Scott asked softly. I shook my head, knowing if i said it out loud that I'd surely cry, And i was dehydrated. Scott, stood up, pushing me forward so he could sit behind me, letting my head rest on his chest. I snuggled into it a little, my mouth trying to make words. I looked up to Liam who looked at me with sad eyes as Scott began to play with my hair.

"He kissed Malia" I said, errupting into sobs again. Every part of my body filled with pain, it was dull but ached beyong belief. I saw Liam and Scott exchanged surprised and pained glances.

"What happened?" Liam asked, shuffling his spot and putting his hands in his pockets.

"What happened? What happened is I just asked him about her and he said it. I don't know how they kissed or when or where I just know that I wasn't enough, and i wasn't good enough for him. I hate him, I really really hate him" I sobbed again, shaking the entire couch as I wailed. Scott 'shh'ed me stroking my hair. I sniffed, pulling away and sitting up, wiping my eyes and looking between a worried Scott and an angry Liam.

"So what did you guys need?" I asked, my voice croaking. Liam shook his head.

"It's not important. This is important" Liam protested, I rolled my eyes, smiling a little at how much they cared.

"Shut up and tell me" I said. Liam chuckled a little, Scott smiling.

"There are more assassins coming..." Scott trailed off. I sighed. Just perfect, my ex-boyfriend cheated on me and there are assassins looking to murder me and my friends.

"You guys need backup?" I asked, They nodded. I let out a long breath, looking around and picking up the duffell bag from my trip to my mom and dad's lake house. I dug through it, taking out makeup wipes and clothes.

I turned to Liam and Scott smiling a little.

"Let's go" I shrugged. The two looked surprised as I stood up, wobbling a little and picking up my car keys, takikng a wipe and wiping my face down, laying down the packet.

I tossed the keys to Scott, signalling he was driving. Liam left the house, Scott not long behind him and then me. I stopped in ym doorway, the air knocked out of me as I looked at Stiles' house. Even thinking about his name was painful.

"Scott" I said. Scott turned around, a sorrowful expression.

"I love him" I said, looking back out to the house.

"I really really love him"

----

Hey guys! 

Just wanted to say thank you so much for your support and I wanted to tell you I published part 1 of my new book Fallen Angel. It is yet again a Stiles Stilinski fan fiction set in season 2/3A and I'm very proud of it!

I hope you read and enjoy :)