Chapter 3

" Hello child " The tall man said.

I wasn't scared of the tall faceless man, " Hello Mr." I said looking up with a smile. Smile turned to me and so Jeff, they stared at me with a shocked look. " Your not scared of him Matt? " Smile asked. " No, um, should I be? " I asked a little confused. " No my child, i am a friend, my name is Slenderman but you can call me Slender, Slendy." Slendy said. " Oh ok, well hi Mr. Slendy, I'm Matt nice to meet you! " I said looking up with a bright smile. "But I have a question?" I stated.              " What is it child? " Slendy asked.

"Why am I here and where is here exactly?"      " Your here because your not like most mortals, matter of fact your not a mortal actually."He said. 'What not a mortal! What is he talking about?' I thought. 'I know exactly what I'm talking about my child' someone said. 'Mr. Slendy is this you?' I asked. 'Yes my child, I can talk to you though your mind' he said staring at me. I shook my head to tell him I understood, " You are a half demon and half werewolf. You should get your wings and or tail and ear in about a week tops of being here. We are in the Slender Mansion. You will me the others soon." He answered.

" The others? " " As you already know there is Jeff, Smile, and myself. But there's also, The proxy's Masky, who is the first in command, Hoodie, who is second in command, and Toby. Our youngest resident at the age of 12, Sally. Our second youngest resident at the age of 13, Ben. Our doctor of the house Eyeless Jack or EJ. Our candy alcoholic, Laughing Jack or LJ. Our two older female residents, Jane the killer or Jane and Clockwork. " He told me taking a deep breath. " Ok. "  " When would you like to meet them? " He asked. " Now if possible as long if that fine with you Mr. Slendy. " 

Slendy left and I push the two boys out of my room so I could get dressed into some new clothes. I walked over to the closest and it was full of all kinds of close my size. I grabbed and black t-shirt with the wording 'player 1' and pair of ripped jeans, a grey hoodie, a grey beanie, and pair of grey converse. I went over to the bathroom that was connected and tried to brush my hair. I grabbed a pair of of earrings that are little game controllers. Heading to the door I grabbed my watch and glasses putting them on.