Chapter 6

As I wake up I began to pull myself up from my bed, only regret it as two strong arms pull be back down into something warm. I rolled over to see Jeff's sleep mask that says 'princess' staring back at me. "Ummm... Jeff..?" I asked staring at him. "uhhh Matt go back to sleep, I need five more minutes..." Jeff said drowsily. "Fine!" I said blushing a small pink. I finally give in and fell back to sleep.

I awoke by a "Manly" (not girly at all XD) scream, I quickly jumped up and looked around. I spot Jeff and some random guy fighting, then a boy with a black coat thingy ( don't know ) and he had bright glowing yellow eyes running towards me. I then tried to let out a scream but nothing came out. The boy then stopped. I got out of bed and walked to where he stood and stopped. He then quickly picked me up, his strong arms wrapped around me and then picked me up. He then took me throw a portal. I watched helplessly as the other guy bet Jeff, then quickly ran through the portal and sealed it off.

The after about 5 minutes of me being cared we came to a big door. The boy opened the door and walked inside caring me in too. In front of me stood a tall red and black man.... wait i know this man he's Zolog. "Hello my dear." he said with a smirk. "Pup put her down!!!!!!" He said adding to it. "Ye-yes-yes sir.!" Pup said putting me down. "NOW LEAVE!!!" he yelled. "Ye-yes sir." Pup said leaving the room. " Zolog why am i here?" i asked angry. "Well my dear-"Don't call me that!!" He started but i interrupted. " NO i will call you what ever i wish!! and you are here because i need to kill you" he said laughing. "And why do you need to kill me fath- Zolog?" i said rolling my eyes hoping he didn't hear me. " Well because your an Demon/Werewolf child." He said like i'm the child. "Well you're not cause Slendy and the other Creepypastas are gonna save me!!" i yelled. "I don't think so-" he said standing up and throwing a knife at me. I waited  for the pain, but it never did,  i did hear the drop of metal. i open my eyes to see to really big black wings  blocking its way, I touch my head to find a pair of brown wolf ears in my head, I look down and around to see I've got a matching tail. "Yes, my wings, ears, and tail!" i chirped happily flying up while wagging my tail. "Noooooo." Zolog yelled.

I tried to open a portal with my new fond magic, but it didn't work. I tried again and the portal opened, before i went in i heard Zolog yelling and a metal chinking. I went through the portal, and i see all the creepypastas talking to Slendy. "What are we gonna do slender?" Toby asked with worried eyes. "We're gonna plan a attack on Zolog's castle tonight and get her back, so be ready!" Slendy announced. "Well your gonna need some one to save..?!" i yelled smirking. They then turned around eyes wide . "Matt!!!" They yelled. "The one and only!!!" Iyelled back throwing my arms up. "You got you're wings, ears, and tail!" Sally said looking up amazed. "Yeah aren't they cool!!" i asked wagging my tail. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and pulled me into a hug. I looked up to see Jeff looking back down on me. " I'm so sorry Matt that i couldn't protected you..." He said. " It's ok Jeff, you tried you're best." i told him. I then rapped my wings around us so that no one can see, and gave him a kiss on the check. I walked away from the TOMATO red Jeff, and into my room.

I walked over to my bed and sat down after a while there was a knock on the door. "Come in." Jeff walked in still blushing. " He-hey Matt um i-i just wanted to-to know why you k-kis-kissed me..?" Ke said blushing 50 shades of red. (heeeehee) "Oh, i like you so i thought that since you tried to save me, i should make a move." i said blushing. "Oh good..!" he said quitely. "Why is that good" i asked questioning him. "Cause i like you too." " Oh that's great!!" "Well then may i ask you out?" He asked with hopeful eyes. " YES-ur I mean yes..!!" I said happily. "Well the Matt, Enbony, will you go out with me..?" he asked.

~{ Hey My Little Demons Sorry For The Late Update I Was Buys With School And Stuff But Here You Go I Don't Have Much To Say So Bye For Now My little Demons!!!! }~