Chapter 2

Chapter 2

It's the 2nd month and things still aren't going well. Today is yearbook picture day. I wanted my picture to be great. I was struggling in my classes I had a D in French and all the others had C's or C-'s I guess I just wasn't ready for school. The lunch girls are finally letting me into their group. We kinda lead the school. It's fun being a part of their "clique" A girl named Jill is in charge. She has long brown hair and likes to laugh. She has parties every Friday night. I am never invited but I would like to be one day. Halloween is in a week and we are all dressing up as mice. Of course Jill is the queen and gets the sparkly costume but not everything gets to be fair.

I became friends with a girl named Hailey. She isn't in the little "clique" in fact she hates us. For the whole week she has been telling me to ditch the group but I don't want her to control me. Maybe she is right though maybe the group isn't right for me. I told them what she said and they told me to ignore her. They said she was the school bully. She seemed so nice though. For my half birthday she got my a pearl bracelet that matches hers. The day after that though the group got me a sweatshirt that matched theirs that says glam met girls on the back. They would lie to me. Would they?