Chapter 1

Chapter 1

First hour starts in 6 hours. I can't sleep because I am so nervous I can barely breathe. Maybe I should get up and pick out my outfit. I need to look perfect for school tomarrow. It took me another hour to pick out the outfit. I finally found a purple flower shirt and white shorts with purple wedges. I got back into bed. I still couldn't sleep. I was so scared that the other kids wouldn't like me or I wouldn't be smart enough for the classes. Class starts in 4 hours now I would be so tired.

It's finally time to go to school I curled my long blond hair and pinned it back with a white bow. I have my bags all packed and waiting for the bus. The people at the bus stop were all catching up with each other. It's making me more nervous. I got on the bus and sat in the first open seat. When we got to school everyone kinda ignored me. First hour I had French. It was like I was sitting in there for hours. it went by so slowly. Finally the bell rang. I walked outside hundreds of kids were passing though classes. It was really scary and I wasn't used to it. I finally got to Art she put me next to a girl named Anna. She was really nice and pretty. She had long red hair and freckles. We also had math and science together. Next I have Language arts with Ms. Green. She was really boring. Next was lunch I sat with Anna she was nice but I didn't like her friends. They were really mean and called me dumb blonde and Goldie Locks. I sat with Anna again in Math and Science but I didn't tell her about what I thought about her friends. She seemed so nice and I didn't want to hurt her feelings.

The next day came to school and sat with Anna on the bus. All the classes went the same and I still sat with Anna's friends because they were all I had. I went a little better but still not good. I didn't think I would survive high school but I had to try.