Who is this mystery girl?

~Sebastion~

Man today was brutal. Coach had us on extreme practice mode. I have no idea why, you'd think this winning streak we've been on would get him off our backs, but noooo. I am crazy exhausted all I wanna do is go home, shower and sleep for a few days. If only. According to mom 'we are having visitors the woman who'll be working for me is going to be staying in our house until the guest house is finished. You better be on your best behavior and welcome her daughter here as well' My mind automatically filled with thoughts of some hot girl being in the next room. This should be fun, I could have some steamy nights with her. My thoughts drowning out my mother's voice. 'Are you listening to me?' 'Yeah mom of course' 'Her mother tells me she lovves to read so you'll be showering her to the library downstairs when she gets here' Greaaaaat so shes a nerd. There goes my steamy nights. Guess I'll just have too continue sneaking in girls through my window. I replayed that conversation with my mom while i changed into my dark jeans and black t-shirt in the locker room.

"Hey man, are you still coming tonight? I got this fine ass chick coming over today and shes bringing her friend. I heard she has a thing for you so it should be an easy lay" Asher said as he chuckled. The guy can be a total douche sometimes but hes one of my bestfriends, him and Chase. Chase and I have known each other since we were in diapers, since our moms are close friends. We met Asher in elementary and have been inseperable ever since. In fact everyone at school calls us 'SCA' or 'Sex Gods' haha jk about the sex gods but we might as well be. I'm a guy so I don't exactly check out other guys but personally I think we are the three best looking guys in our school and extrememly popular, especially with the ladies ;) 

"Dude, are you even listening to me or what?" I snap out of my thoughts. "What? Oh yeah, I won't be able to make it. Moms having company her new assistant arrives today with her daughter so apparently I have to be on my best behavior, show the daughter around and make sure I'm at the dinner tonight" He smirks "So your gonna show her around huh?" he winks. "Are you gonna show her around your bed? Making her scream your name" He gets on the bench in front of our lockers and pretends to grind against it saying, "How do you like my bed? You like how good I feel in you? Scream my name baby!" All the guys in the locker room start clapping and hooting. Making Asher stand on the bench and take a bow while they all laugh. I loop my arm around his shoulders as we make our way outside. "Your sick, you know that right?" He laughs and winks "I know baby" 

I get home and start running up the stairs to get to my room. "Excuse me young man!" I freeze. "Why hello my beautiful mother" I reply. "Don't beautiful mother me. Your late. Get upstairs and shower, you stink, our guests arrive any minute now. I don't want them thinking I raise a stinky animal" she turns away as I wrap my arms around her giving her a hug "Ewww you stink! Get off of me now Sebastion!" While she chuckles, I run upstairs before she can beat me. For an old lady she can swing! I grab a towel and don't bother with the spare clothes since my room is right across the bathroom. I jump in the shower and scrub all the dirt and sweat off of me. 

I step out of the shower with the towel around my waist and am shocked to see that standing across me is this beautiful girl in a short black dress. I smirk when I see her mouth hanging open and her eyes looking all over my body. I'm guessing she likes what she sees, but who wouldn't I have a sexy body and I worked hard for it. If this gorgeous girl wants to check me out then who am I to stop her? I'm guessing shes one of my sisters new friends because I've never seen her around and she can't be my moms assistants daughter since she doesnt look like a nerd. "Like what you see?" I say to her. Her mouth snaps shut and replies, "Eww no" I couldn't help but smirk. "Are you sure?" Clearly she did, I even saw her eyes linger on my... well yknow ;) I stepped closer to her while she stepped back, I kept walking towards her until she backed up into the wall, leaving her with no place to go. "Because from where I'm standing, it looked like you were enjoying the view. If you want I can teach you a thing or two" "Uhmm.. wait. what? wha- what do you mean by teaching me?" She stuttered. "Well I'm sensing your not exactly experienced. But then again.." I said while my eyes roamed all over her body, looking at her neck, her perky breasts in that dress showing off her cleavage, her waist, those legs, her eyes, but those lips. Those lips look so plump and sweet. "With that dress on.. Mmmm" I said while biting my lip. When I looked into her eyes, I saw that it was on my lips. She stepped closer to me, I didn't even know that was possible we were pretty close already. She surprised me when she got on her toes and whispered sexily in my ear, "Why don't you help me out of this dress and see how experienced I really am.. Big Boy" When she looked down at my towel I almost lost control. I could feel my arousal and I wouldn't be surprised if she felt it too. I was about to step closer when I felt her push me out the door and slamming it in my face yelling, "SUCKER!!"

I went into my room thinking what the hell just happened? Did a girl really resist me? Who is this mystery girl? Normally girls would try to jump me especially being that close. I don't get it, all I know is that I gotta have her, I need to feel her body against mine. Just thinking about her in the shower was getting me excited all over again, I gotta get my mind off of her. I need to ask my sister who this girl is exactly. No one turns me down and gets away with it. I will have her in my bed soon enough. I put on my jeans and a white t-shirt that shows off my muscles and head downstairs. While I shut my door I think, let the games begin.

~~~~~~~~~Sooooooo I thought I should try showing how his mind works and what he thinks of the situation. It's about to get crazy steaming and more action packed soon enough! and a surprise person coming back? cant wait for it to pic up! Vote, comment, message, feedback is definitely appreciated. Let me know how i'm doing guy!