Chapter 16

Danica

"We wait till De'Andre leave them we going in."

"How you know she's alone?"

"Because she don't go with him to the trap on Friday's unless she have too."

"Alright he's gone. Let's go."

I used the key that I still had. I unlocked the door. We seen her on the couch sleeping. So I walked over and punched the shit out of her.

Ari

I spent the morning hanging with Dre before he had to head to the trap.

My dad was upstairs in the guess room so ya girl bout to KO.

*

*

*

*

*

I was woke up to a hit to the face.

"WTF YO?!" I jumped up to see my sister and mom standing there smiling. The fuck going on here?

"I told you I was gone be back for what's rightfully mine." I gave her the bitch please look.

"Girl you chasing after a man that's mine. My name tattooed permanently from the beginning. You was and still is a hoe and was being used. I'm wearing this ring." I said pointing to my ring finger. I just want to see her facial expression. Her mouth dropped.

"This our home. Everything he own hoe I own. His dick, balls, and everything he got I own. You knew what it was from the beginning but you crossed me anyways. Now I'm on top. You mad or mad af? By the way you hit like a little bitch." I smirked at her. She tried to charge at me but my mammy held her back.

"Momma let me go so I can kill this hoe!" My momma tried to grab the gun, but Danica wouldn't let it go.

Jay

I'm glad I came down to visit my baby girl. I was upstairs until I heard yelling. I slipped into my Nike slides. I got my gun from the night stand.

I crept down the stairs to see my baby momma and my other daughter holding a gun to Ari. We made eye contact.

I eased up behind them. "Danica give me the gun now. I'll do it."

"Do what exactly?" I asked with the gun to the back of her head. They both froze in their place.

"I dare you to do it if you do I'll pull the trigger and your brains will be all over this place." I really couldn't believe they would actually stoop this low.

Arianna

When my dad came downstairs I knew it was over. He had the gun to Alicia head. She was scared shitless. I knew she knew the voice but couldn't put her hand on it.

"Well looks like you two won't be successful after all." I said with a smirk

"Danica put the gun down now." Daddy said.

"No fuck her." I ducked just in time she pulled the trigger.

I looked to see De'Andre buss the front door down. This hoe shot at me. Ughh!

"What the hell going on in my house?!" De'Andre voice boomed into the living room.

"These hoes tried to kill Ari." My mom was now face to face with my dad, Jay.

"Wh-what ar-are y-you do-doing h-here?" My mom stuttered out.

"Bitch stfu! You wasn't scared about to hurt or kill your own daughter. You know how stupid that is? If you or this hoe of a daughter of yours fuck with my child again both of y'all will be dead on site. Alicia how could you? You already took them away from me once not again."

"Wait...what you mean take us away? She said you walked out on us." Danica said. De'Andre had helped me up off the floor. Thank God.

"Well she lied to y'all. I came home one night and everything was gone. I tried looking for y'all, but had no luck until I met Ari a couples months back." Daddy said.

"Fuck this reunion. Why the hell y'all bitches in my house?"

"I came to get you back baby. I miss you. I love you."

"BITCH IS YOU CRAZY?! YOU BREAK IN MY HOUSE, TRY TO KILL MY WIFE, THEN CLAIM YOU MISS ME AND LOVE ME. ARE YOU ILLITERATE OR WHAT? LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR. I. DO. NOT. WANT. YOU." She started crying harder. I rolled my eyes.

"Girl shut the hell up. Crying over a nigga that told you multiple times he don't want you. Dick got you going crazy and shit. Pull yourself together. You and her getting exactly what y'all deserve. If I see either of you again I'll kill you myself. Let this be my last warning. I. Will. Fucking. Kill. You. Now you thotiana's get y'all raggedy Ann having asses out my house." I said. My dad lowered his gun moving out the way. They ran out the house.

"You okay baby?" I nodded.

"I'm cool. These hoes mane I tell ya." We laughed.

"Change the locks cause she had a key." He nodded.

"I'll do that in the morning. Right now it's late and I'm tired."

Danica is really going crazy over some dick. Like bitch who fights over dick? Not Ari. But I know this is just the beginning.