Chapter 5

D1

I was laying down just thinking about my next move and wondering when I'm going to get out of here. I hear the cell door open. I didn't even bother to look up.

It's probably dude coming back.

"Get up lil nigga." I jumped up. This fuck nigga been giving me hell ever since I got in the game. I smirked at him.

"What the hell you want?" I said.

"Looks like you made bail Mr.Wiggins. Someone actually cares for you." He said cuffing me and pushing me out of my cell. This bitch made nigga.

I feels good to be out. Jail ain't for me. Even though I been before. When I walked out I see Ari and O leaning on his car. I smiled looking at Ari fine ass. She looked fye as fuck and now she rocking with the crew. I walked up and dapped O. I hugged Ari.

"Nigga get off me." Ari said pushing me. I laughed.

"Damn bro you was not gone that long and you look bigger then you went in." I chuckled and shook my head.

We got in the car and headed to my house. A nigga need to shower, get a shape up, and get back to this money.

*

*

*

*

*

We just left the barbershop. A nigga looking fresh to death. O went to the trap to handling something for me and I made Ari stay with me.

We got in the car.

"Why you been so quiet?"

"I just am ain't nothing to discuss." She said looking out the window. I was looking at her from my peripheral view.

"You hungry ma?"

"Yeah."

We headed to Cheddar's. I pulled up and got out. I walked over to her side and opened the door for her.

We got out and walked in.

"Good afternoon and welcome to Cheddar's. How many?"

"2 and could we have a booth?"

"Yeah sure." She escorted us to a booth and handed us our menus.

"Your waitress would be with you shortly." I nodded and she walked away.

We sit in silence.

Arianna

I can't believe I'm actually doing this for him. Even though I know he will never feel the same way I feel about him. But I guess that's what love does to you.

"You know I'mma kill your sister right?" I sighed and nodded.

"Please just don't kill her. I know you got a short temper and all but don't kill her. No matter how wrong she might be just do it for me."

He rubbed his hands across his face.

"Fine only for you." I smiled. We ate and talked about what our next step might be. After we finish eating he pays the bill. We jumped in the car heading to the trap.

Am I really making the right choice to really save my sister? I don't want him to kill her. I can't stop him from doing what he wants cause at the end he's going to do it.

I was so into my thoughts I didn't even know we pulled up to the trap.

We walked in all eyes turned our way. Shit I stared back. This one chick caught my eye. She was looking at me with disgust. I smirked she rolled her eyes.