Chapter One: Moving

"Josh could you come to the kitchen please, I have something to tell you" asked Mr Cook, "I'll be there in a minute dad, I just need to sort something out" Replied Josh, banging in his room. After a few minutes Josh came running down the stairs eagerly to hear what his dad had to say.

"You know how much I have wanted to get your mothers bakery open again" Stated Mr Cook, On which Josh replied "yes, but I thought you said it would take a while" "I thought it would, but I have found a place to get it running again" replied Mr Cook. Josh just gave a confused look upon his dad not sure what his dad was on about. "I have found a place in Poole where we can live and have space downstairs to have the bakery and also a I have sorted out where you will do to school and possibly still have time to help me when you can" Informed Mr Cook looking upon his son in amazement. Josh on the other hand wasn't too keen on the move and walked to his room as a sign of unhappiness.

Once Josh got to his room he felt as if he had sunk into a void away from everyone, trying to hold in his emotions as he did not want to move. He has friends and family here and he has nothing in Poole. Soon realising that his dad had already made up his mind, Josh had an outburst of tears running down his face, curling himself into a ball and not wanting anyone to disturb him.

After Josh had settled down ready for bed he opened his laptop and started to write. This always kept his mind at ease and as inspiration struck his mind he would always write a short story about his emotions and put all his bad thoughts onto the characters he would create.

Soon after finishing his small story he fell asleep curled into his sheets like a baby in a blanket waiting for the day on the move.

The next morning Josh woke up feeling better and trying to put the move behind him until it gets closer to the time. That was until he heard his dad on the phone. "Yes that's right mum the van is coming tomorrow morning and we will be leaving then. If you would like to pop round tonight then I will have time to tell Josh the news". Josh just walked out into the back garden to think about what his dad just said, now feeling in a bad mood once again not knowing what to do.

_______________________________________________________________________________

That is the end of chapter one guys. I hope you like this and I'm looking for any inspiration and ideas that people may have so do let me know what you think as this could be a life changing opportunity for me becoming an author