A CHANCE OF NEW LOVE??

TRE'S POV

So i was in the park when this group of girls came out of no where and started screaming and crying. I was scarred out of my mind when i noticed one of the  group of screaming girls was my crazy ex gf. Then i saw this cute ass girl and she looked familiar so i ran to her. She looked at me like i was crazy  but stopped until she noticed what i was doing. My crazy ex gf stood there for a while but soon enough left. I let the familiar girl go and we started conversating and catching up.....Soooo now i have to meet up with her and her friends at the mall......but i cant lie vaby girl is cute as hell and imma try my hardest to make her mine.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

ZENDAYA'S POV

So me and Tre finally got to the mall  and i believe during the ride he was flirting it was so cute because i think i was falling for him.(just a lil bit tho :-D )

CONVO

Zendaya: Lol stop Tre u so annoying why u so dang on touchy

Tre: Lmao (sings Kendrick Lamar part) girl i know want dis D***....

Zendaya: Lmao.... stop it and come on we are here

Tre:  watever....iight

Katie: hey Zee girl wassup

(Zendaya hugs her friend)

Zendaya: ummm.... where is Ashley???

Katie: ohh.... her mom said she couldnt make it today but anyways.....are you going to introduce me to...... (stops in her words) OMFG!!!!!  its...... its......

Zendaya: Trevor Jackson??? yea and girl stop acting star struck....DAMN!!!!

Tre: ummm sup.... and Katie u aint gotta act like dat with me....treat like you known me for years

Zendaya: thank you....please tell her again....lmao :-P

Katie: Lmao.....girl bye and umm ok

So they started joking and laughing and talking Tre bought the girls outfits and shoes that made them look like a straight BADDIE!!!! Tre couldnt stop flirting with Zendaya and she couldnt help but flirt back.... at the end of the day even though they known each other for a short time they felt like they known each other for years so yea they are officially in a relationship but taking things slow.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

ZENDAYA

So me and Tre have been dating for about 2months and 3weeks and they have been awesome. Yes my mom and dad know about me and his relationship, they  also met him and sometimes he do spend the night in my room but we dont do anything but cuddle and makeout. So now like i woke up early because something felt strange like he wasnt by my side.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

TRE

SO...yea me and my girlfriend Zendaya are like in a serious relationship. i mean like i met her parents and everything. i sometimes spend the night at her house but we dont be fucking or nun because she say she wanna wait and i can respect dat. But i mean like i havent told her something and we promised each other we would tell each other everything. i didnt tell her my manager told me i was going back on tour early. i mean like i didnt want to break my girl heart so i didnt tell her i just woke up early packed my stuff and left wiothout her knowing. but deep down i know i probably fucked up cause i aint tell her.. i just hope she understands when i get back.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

ZENDAYA'S  POV

Zendaya: mom have u heard from Tre???

Mom: no baby he still havent text you??

Zendaya: nope and tomorrow i go back on tour

Mom: well baby girl i think he probably wasnt the one and you have to move on

Zendaya: (starts crying) why would he do this to me?? :'(

Mom: baby sometimes boys just dont know what they want and dont ever think you wont find the right one because you are beyond gorgeous talented and intellegent and dont ever forget that and that boy is a fool if he ever let something so good slip through his fingers.

Zendaya: thanks mom you always know what to say

(Dad walks in)

Dad:  so baby girl are you ready to go?

Zendaya: Yea dad

(Zendaya still softly cried  about what just happened but was also happy to be back on tour because it will get her mind of the situation.)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

KAYDEN MARIE' SMITH

Hey you guys i bet you thought you wouldnt hear from me again. Yes i am known for being Trevor's ex gf but i mean like thats not really me. They mistaken me for being the bipolar type with the crazy type. but i mean like sometimes i can get crazy but that only means that i care. i also heard that he is in a relationship with this girl named Zendaya but i know of a way to break them up. i was recently hired for one of her background dancers and i am Bi and i will seduce her and then win back Tre heart but as a different person tho. Am i crazy or NAHH???

_________________________________________________________________________________________________ZENDAYA'S POV

So i have been on tour for 3 months now and have gotten really close to this girl named Kayden. i mean like she flirts with me alot and i flirt with her and for some reason i think i might be falling for her. i mean like she cute as duck she has a cute ass country accent she 4"9" and she got dat body dat make u want to smash da shit out of her.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________