Girls night

<<TEXTING IN THEIR WHATSAPP GROUP>>
Jesy: Hey! Anyone up for a sleepover tonight @ my place? Need some time with my girls!<3 xx
Jade: I'm ready! Let's say 7? x
Perrie: 7 is fine with me! Can I bring Hatchi Jess?:D
Jesy: sound good! Okay then Pez, but make sure he has peed and pooed before he comes in!!!
Leigh: Yayy this is just what I need! I'll grab some pizza on my way! See you! xx

- - -

"Hey girls, I missed you all so darn much" Jesy say with a big smile, while the girls do a group hug.

"Let's eat these pizzas while they are still hot" Leigh whines while pacing into the kitchen, almost tripping over Hatchi who is very excited.

"Oh my god, I shouldn't have eaten all that pizza! Me stomach is all bloated now" Jade sighs.
"Me too" Perrie complains.
"You guys never learn from your mistakes" Jesy laughs "let's go watch a movie"

"Oh can we please watch a Disney movie?" Jade asks very excited.
Jesy sighs "Jade, what about this new movie 'Baby Driver'? It seems super fun".

45 minutes into the movie, Leigh stands up "does anyone want something?"
"chocolate please" Jesy and Jade says at the same time.
"Okay. Perrie, you are quiet, are you okay?"
"I'm just..." Perrie puts her hand on her stomach "not feeling too well"
"Aww babe!" Leigh sits down and gently puts a hand on Perrie's forehead "you are not hot sweetie, maybe we should just go to bed?"
"I'm on it" says Jade, grabbing her blanket and walking into the bedroom.

- - -
THE NEXT MORNING
- - -

Jesy turns around to Jade while rubbing her eye
"morning babe, where is Pez?"
"I don't know, maybe she in the loo?"
Jesy stands up and walks to the bathroom door
"Pez you in here?"
"Mmmh..." it comes from behind the door
"Are you okay?"
No answer
"Pez?" Jesy looks concerned at Jade
"Is the door locked?" Jade asks
Jesy grabs the door knot and turns it around. The door pops open and on the floor, hanging over the toilet is Perrie looking very miserable.
"Aww babe!" Jesy runs to Perrie and wraps her arms around her.

The girls are sitting in the living room, wrapped around Perrie with their cup of tea and blanket.
"I have been like this for weeks now!" Perrie says while sobbing.
"When was the last time you had your period?" Leigh asks.
"Oh gosh, it's..." Perrie looks on her phone " 3 days late"
Leigh, Jesy and Jade all look at each other, thinking the exact same thing.
"Pez... emh... have you tried a pregnancy test?" Jesy says with a hand on Perrie's cheek.
Perrie completely freezes and she leans back on the couch sighing.
"I'll call Claud to go buy one" Jade says grabbing her phone.

- - -

"I think it must be done now" Jesy says and the girls walk to the bathroom
"Somebody please look for me, I can't" Perrie looks down.
Jade take up the stick and study it.
"Perrie..." Jade smiles "It's positive" She whines. All of the girls scream.
"We are so happy for you!" Leigh happily bursts out.
"I have to tell Alex" Perrie laughs.

- - -

The door slams open and Alex flies in, giving Perrie a long kiss on the mouth while having his hands on her waist.
"We are having a baby" he says with the biggest smile.