•Jinx's P.O.V•

Chapter 1

I panted. No food, no water and no shelter. I was done and fed up with myself. I couldn't bare sitting here doing nothing.

You'd think a smart girl like me could survive in this so called World. I have a katana so I have protection. I'm not a badass but I'm skilled.

I trudged along the dirt path road as pure usual.I looked to my left and saw a group of biters around 10 or so, coming towards me.

I chuckled looked up at the sky. "Is that all you got!" I yelled out to the 'world'.You see my names Jinx, why Jinx you ask? Because I'm bad luck. I say something or think something bad and it happens.

I heard a roar of an engine, and within seconds all the biters the we're coming towards me we're down. My eyes widen with awe. I shook my head and looked at the upcoming truck.

I backed away from the road so I wouldn't get ran over. The truck stopped right in front of me and I panicked.

All of them got out except a man with scruffy hair. And a cute boy wi-.I mean a boy with dashing blue eyes and chapped but plump lips a- Jinx! Get a grip of your self! I mentally scolded my self.

I looked up to be face with a woman who had brown skin, and black hair with a stern look on her face. My eye brows raised in shock but I hid it, before anyone could see it.

A/N hey guys this is a update I'm re-did the book thing .... Anyways I might not post a lot. Anyways love y'all!