•Jinx's P.O.V•

Chapter two•

"Warren" "Pardon?" "My name is Warren"

I stared at her, unsure what to day or do. Do I trust her?
"I'm Jinx"I spoke out only loud enough for her to hear. Or so I thought.

"Great another weirdo Nick- named person. What's next,  twinkie man?"The man is the truck yelled.

"Can it Murphy!"Warren replied with sass.I like this woman.
"How much ammo, food and water do u have?"Warren questioned

"None. I have nothing but my empty back-pack and a katana."

"Would you like to join our group?"This time Warren didn't answer, a different voice did.

I looked over to find a girl with red hair and a bat with nails in it. I checked out her weapon and smiled.

"I don't know,  I have nothing to offer. I have no shelter or anything in this matter."I replied quickly

"You don't owe us anything. Another helping hand is enough."A taller man spoke.
"The name is Garrnet."He stated

"Are we going to pick up every lost puppy we find!?"The man in the truck or 'Murphy' said with a rude tone.

"We picked up you didn't we?"Warren stated

I laughed along with group.
I smiled, I was so happy that I was finnaly with a group.

"Well, this is Addy."She pointed to the red head. "That's 'her' boy-friend Mack. "She pointed to strawberry blonde boy. "That's doc, he's sorta a doctor."She pointed to a bearded man who looked stoned must I say. "That's Cassandra."She pointed a grumpy girl with black hair."And last but not least our sharp-shooter 10k."
I looked over to the same boy I was gawking at earlier. I blushed and waved to everyone. My eyes raked over everyone. I smiled and spoke
"I'm Jinx."

A/N sorry I'm so bad at writing. It would be much appreciated if share,comment,follow amd vote.I accept anything.I could also give shoutouts if you want.