lovely day

i step of the bus running past all the stores and crappy apartments straight to my apartment, i pull up my hood  and walk towards the stairs since i'm terrified of elevators, couldn't tell ya why though. as i run up the stairs the feeling of being watched shoots at me and i run faster trying to not look suspicious, my anxiety hitting me hard as i hear footsteps. i finally made it to my floor and fumble for my keys as i continue to run to my door. convent how i'm on floor 6 number 65 so i'm 665 i'm so close to the hellish number and my hellish neighbor, though i've never actually seen them i still don't like them. i burst through my door shutting it as quietly as i can scared people will think i'm mad, "mom?" i call just in case. i get no response so i pick up my cat and shut my bedroom door placing her on my window  and go to my closet tearing off my uniform in desperate need for a small line of blood to roll down my naked thigh. i press and slice with my tiny razor hoping i didn't go to far as i don't want people to see and just in case i wear a bathing suit one day. i limp to my room where its bright and watch the blood trickle down my leg, i dip my finger in it ruining the perfect bloody trail, i place it on my tongue  taking in the iron like taste it gave out i take the blood that was trailing on my leg and start making faces and words. i write the word slut like they call me at school and felt sadness and anger start boiling again as i punch my wall shaking as i fall to the grown "i hate people" i screeched as my cat rubbed against my leg that wasn't freshly cut. i felt the wall i was against crying yell "shut the hell up"  i whimpered  'its going to be okay' the voice came back and said "i just hate people so much" i said now in a ball on the floor my tear ducts empty 'and they hate you' it said 'get up and stop being such a wimp' it said i stood up throwing on athletic shorts and a tank top not bothering to put on a bra since nobody is ever home. i grabbed a can of soup and threw it in a bowl and started to heat it up,  i flicked on the tv and threw the news on. 'another body found in the apartments on nomad st.' i just sigh at the fact my apartment complex has lost 7 people in the past month "i hope im next" i say standing up to grab my soup to watch the news and eat.

after a while i decided to head out for fresh air, i stepped out my door hearing yelling from my creepy neighbor i causally stuck my tonuge out being annoyed at him till the door crash open and a man with pale almost silver skin and green dipped hair stepped out holding a middle aged man who had a knife in his hand, the man around my age  looked over to me and back to the middled aged man and rolled his eye's. i just rolled my eye's back mocking him as i walked away outside not wanting to be in wittness reports of a murder. as i limped i heard footsteps behind me and someone pick me up from behind and walk me back. 'oh hell no'seeing as he had me by my hipps i was in alot of pain in every stepped he took he would twist and break the healing or broken skin so i used my hurt leg and kicked him in the stomache he didnt even flinch he finnally placed me down in my livingroom i was wincing clutching my tigh i watched as he cocked a eyebrow "get the fuck out" i wispered. i heard him chuckle, 'this bitch did not just luagh at that let me at him' i chocked at  what the vocie said but kept holding my leg "sweetheart i would but you just became a person of intrest to me."