Chapter - 1

Thanks LucyJj6 for some ideas on this story. Enjoy the story.

Clay's P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch checking on LucyJj6 wattpad account if she had any updates on her Hardship,Friendship and Relationship story but apparently there was no updates at all. I refreshed wattpad and check again but I was disturbed by a vibe going through my spine.
I turned around and saw a spirit stuck in a portal. I couldn't do anything but laugh because the spirit was stuck.
He asked me to help him and I tried to but failed badly. After a while he finally was free from the portal.

''Hi,My name is Aaron Fox a.k.a your nexo spirit." said the spirit

"Aaron Fox? As in LucyJj6 stories?" I questioned

"Yes, why do you ask?" Aaron questioned

"OMG! I am like your biggest fan! Can I please get your autograph?" I questioned back

"Don't worry I will sign your shirt later we have more important things to do." Aaron said seriously

"Like what?" I questioned

"Like training you, finding your partner, killing Lance and Amanda" Aaron answered

"If there is a lot more things to do then what are you waiting for? We can't waste anymore time chatting" you said

We both then went into the portal to the spirit dimension and what I saw was amazing. It was very beautiful because there were nature everywhere.
I was so excited to train because he said that I have a power called nexo power. He said that I was special because I had extra energy than others.
I was surprised when he said that because I thought I was just a normal person but in reality I am actually a special person. We went to nexo kingdom and that was the place I will be trained.
My eyes were about to pop out when I saw where I will be training. It was inside the kingdom and in a humongous room filled with weapons and shields. Aaron were about to say something but I just ran to the weapon section and mess with all the weapons.
Aaron came with someone next to him. Aaron then introduce the person to me.

"Clay, this is my gf her name is Crystal and yes she is also a spirit." Aaron introduced

"Hi Clay, it is a pleasure to meet you" Crystal said

"She has already found a perfect partner for you as well." Aaron said

After a while came a girl opening the door to where me, Crystal and Aaron were chatting. She called Crystal and said

"Crystal! Did you found my partner I can't wait anymore."

"Yes, I did his name is Clay and here he is next to Aaron" Crystal said

The girl turned her eye to me and I was amazed by how beautiful she were.

"Clay, this is your partner Macy she is talented in her mace and is very beautiful." Crystal introduced

"Macy..........." You said while staring at her.

To Be Continued

Hi reader this is me IYG1277 I hope you enjoy this story it took my time and effort into doing this story. Some part of this chapter was an idea from a friend of mine LucyJj6. If I did any mistake please correct me by typing in the comments section. That is all from me. Bye!

Word count : 560 words