Chapter - 3

Clay's P.O.V

As the Chosen one I must fight as one with Macy. With the two of us together we will be able to defeat Amanda and Lance. I was walking around the kingdom to have some fresh air. After a while I stopped and went inside the kingdom. I tried to find Macy but didn't found her anywhere. I was worried because I was afraid she got kidnapped. I then heard a sound of someone screaming for help. I ran as fast as I could and saw Amanda running away with my dream girl. I called for help and Aaron with Crystal came. They tried to catch Amanda but failed because she teleported with Macy. Tears started to run down my face. I ran to my room and cried in my room. Aaron knocked on my door but I didn't care. Amanda took my dream girl away from me. What's even worse is that I can't defeat the both of them by myself. I need her. She is everything to me. Words can't describe how much I love her. She is all that matters to me.

Macy's P.O.V

I couldn't see anything. All I know is that I was kidnapped.
I was checking LucyJj6 profile in wattpad and all of a sudden everything was black and my hands were tied together. Someone then opened the cloth on my eyes. I saw that I was in some kind of prison. The bars were red like a laser. I threw the cloth at the bars and it got cut in half. I then cried because I was lonely and Clay wasn't with me. A girl came and I instantly knew who it was. It was Amanda.
I couldn't believe she kidnapped me.

"Do you love Clay?" she asked

I couldn't answer. I was blushing red as tomato.
I really love him but I am afraid that he doesn't love me back.

"If you do. You better get far away from him or else I will kill you" she said

"Why can't I love him?" I said

"Because Clay is mine" she answered

"No he is not yours. I love him and nothing will take him away from me." I said while blushing

Then I have no other choice but to kill you" she said

Then Lance came.

"Amanda, the boss is calling for you. You have a new mission from hm to capture Clay not Macy" Lance said

I gasp when I heard what Lance just said to Amanda. It was terrifying that they wanted to capture my future husband. I cried in my cell making the floor wet. I was sad and terrified.
I wish I could have stop them. I will not stand by while Clay is being chased by some maniacs.

To Be Continued....

I am really sorry if this story were very short. I was very lazy. I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and if you do please follow me and vote on my story. If there were mistakes please correct me at the comment section. I hope you readers enjoyed it. It took about half an hour to make this chapter. Hope you enjoyed it.

Word Count : 533