Chapter - 2

This chapter is all made by me. Enjoy reading this chapter.

Macy's P.O.V

Clay my new partner. I am so happy he was my partner.
He is so hot.

"Hello partner" I said calm

"Hi Macy, you can just call me Clay" Clay said

"Oh, hi Clay it is nice partnering with you and I hope you and me can work well together" I said

"We will" he said

"Now since we are done introducing let's not waste any more time and start training" Aaron said seriously

We trained for an hour and 19 minutes. I trained with my mace and Clay trained with a sword.
When I touch him there will be a spark of nexo power and both us will feel like we were electrocuted but we didn't care. All I wanted to do is touch his skin.
All 4 of us had dinner with the king and queen. They said they would sponsor us the food.
After we ate we went back. I was tired and just went to my room to sleep but I was disturbed by a sound of someone one panting next to my room.
I look through a hole and saw Clay still training and sweating. I saw his abs and was really happy when I saw his abs. After that I just jump on my bed and sleep.
The next morning, I woke up which was quite odd because I usually would be the last person to wake up.

"Is it because of what happened yesterday? His abs was very muscular and I felt like I wanted to touch it and lick it with my saliva." I thought to myself while daydreaming.

I was disturbed by a knock on my door.

"Are you awake? I cooked breakfast specially made for you." The guy said

"Special?" I said to myself while walking to the door.

I opened the door and saw Clay. My dream boy.
I covered my face using my towel because I was blushing.

"Oh! You are awake. Let's go downstairs and eat the bacon I cooked." Clay said

"Bacon! My all time favorite food!" I thought to myself

But I was surprised that he actually cooked for me. I blushed really hard under the towel
We went downstairs and ate bacon. I ate about 10 bacon which was super delicious!
After I ate I went to the living room and watch Harry Potter. After that, I went to shower at the bathroom.
We both then went to train for about an hour. I couldn't train because I was distracted by my dream boy. He looks so hot!

Clay's P.O.V

I must train to defeat Amanda and Lance but I can't focus. Macy looks so cute when she trains.
All my attention was on Macy the cute partner of mine. I accidentally dropped my sword and the sword cut my finger. It was bleeding but I didn't care. My dream girl is all that matters to me in this world.

To Be Continued

I hope you like this chapter it took me about an hour to write this chapter. If I did any mistakes please comment about the mistake. When I read my own book I nearly cried because I loved Claycy so much. Please vote on this story if you liked it.

Word Count : 555.