I'd Tap That

"Leah over here!!" said my best friend Tiana. As I took my seat next to her, I observed what she was wearing. Today she wore a white sundress ladened with bright sunflowers that brought out her bright blue eyes. It was cinched at the waist accentuating her hourglass figure; her long blonde hair cascading down her shoulders in flawless coils. In a nutshell, she was gorgeous. I really don't get why she doesn't have a boyfriend yet.

"And he's so hot and......Leah are you even listening to me?" I didn't even realize I was daydreaming until Tiana shook me out of my thoughts. "Huh what'd you say?" I replied "I said I saw the new guy today and lemme tell you, he is hot." "Huh? What new guy?"
"Don't you know? It's Gavin West, heir to West incorporation. Ring a bell?" I stared at her with a blank expression on my profile as she rambled on about his looks and his riches but I just blocked her out and doodled on my notebook.
Students have been trickling in for the past five minutes and murmuring amongst themselves but when the door opens this time, the room goes momentarily silent.
He's wearing a black leather jacket over a plain red cotton jersey that hugged his toned torso.

The class silenced.

He is tall with broad shoulders and his eyes twinkled with blues and greens reminding me of the rushing sea waters crashing on the shore. As he strolls in class, I can see every girl he passes by on his way to a seat fanning themselves and batting their eyelashes flirtatiously at him. There were even girls unbuttoning one extra button on their polo T- shirts and everyone began murmuring in their little cliques.

Pathetic sluts.

All the comotion silenced when Ms. Black entered the classroom. Her very presence is chilling with her tight lipped snear and pin straight black hair pulled tightly into a bun.
"Good morning class, I see you all look well. Take out your notebooks and get ready for some algebra sums." As these words escaped her permanent scowl, the class erupted in grunts and complaints as they followed the instructions given for once.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Ugghhh! Why the freaking hell was algebra invented? Like if I become a chef do I really need to know what x over y × 100 over 17 is?

Delicious

What the heck was tha-

Tasty

I wipped my head to the direction of the sound to see the unfamiliar student playing Candy Crush on his iPhone.

Sugar crush

"Do I hear a cellphone in my classroom!" Ms. Black's voice fills the room. She gets up and walks the aisles of the classroom inspecting every student carefully with her piercing green eyes.

Divine

Everyone's head wipped to the unfamiliar student between some chuckles. He seemed to be oblivious to the fact that everyone was staring at him since he continued his game. "Are you the one disrupting my classroom?" spat Ms. Black to the new guy. He looked up from the game and said "Duhhh" as he waved his iPhone in his face.

Rip, new guy. We never new you well.

"Well Mister..... I don't believe I have seen you before. Stand up and introduce yourself to the class." He leisurley stands up with a smirk on his face. "What is your name young man," said Ms. Black slightly irritated. "Gavin West, " he said and winked at me and I rolled my eyes in response. Typical player."Well Mr. West, since you are so intelligent to play games in my class, solve question number thirty six."
He quickly works out the equation and turns around with the smirk still plastered on his face. "The answer is 24.79." Ms. Black looked phased for a while but quickly regained her composure, "That is correct, have a seat Mr. West."

He turned around and slowly walked to his seat with smirk on his face. He sat down then turned to me and winked

A/N
Hello lovely readers here's the second chapter of  Left or Right !! Be sure to
Vote
Send many of your lovely comments
Follow
Lots of Pizzas and pringles
Sincerely,
Meeeee