Big announcement!

I have a big announcement for you guys. A new fan fiction of Kim Seok Jin is coming soon. Are you ready army?

'I'm straight' By me

Main character:

Kim Yuri and Kim Seok Jin

Trailer

Can you list the words that everyone call you?

"You are so gross, if I ever a lesbian I would never do that and rather kill myself."

"Ewwwww b****h"

"Gross"

'Lesbian"

"Nerdy lesbian go drink some milk a**hole"

"B***H!!!"

"Ewwww go kill yourself"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

...

"I'll transfer from this school! I promise." I beg them.

"Next time don't freaking near to my friend, understood?" She throw me on the floor. I look at her friend and she just do nothing. I really didn't near to everyone ever.

"WHEN THE HELL DID I NEAR TO HER?!!!!!!" 

.

.

.

..

...

"Help..." 

.

.

.

.

.

..

...

"Clean yourself sh*t" and they all laugh 

I bump into some guy's chest and he call me for apology "HEY MUDDY GIRL DON"T RUN YOU SHOULD SAY SORRY FIRST!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

...

 I smile to myself and hit my head on the wall as hard as I could and I can see my forehead is bleeding. Just a small pain won't kill me. I burst into tears and slowly sit down near the pipe.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

...

"RUN!!" I yell to the junior and he run away. The senior punch on my cheek and I feel like a huge rock was throw on my face and before I faint I saw someone came a punch the two seniors. He came to me and ask if I was okay. "HEY! Muddy girl are you okay?!" But I faint already.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

...

I roll my fist and punch the tree and everyone looking at me. I have lose..... I cry...I let everyone see my tears.

.

.

.

.

..

...

 I let out a big sigh without saying anything I pack my thing and leave.