Do you remember me baby?

Hunter's POV
I wake up in the Dallas' house with a huge headache. It is the day everyone is coming to see Kendall again to help with her memory. She hasn't really remembered much since and I think Mark is getting frustrated that he can't do the same things with her as he used to yet. I walk downstairs. It's still early but I see Kendall watching Looney-tunes.

"Ahh you rediscovered your favourite show." I laugh.

"Yeah oh my gosh I remember watching this all the time."

"Thanks good." I say, holding onto my head.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah just a bit of a headache."

"Hmmm sit down." She smiles, walking to the kitchen.

She come back with some pills and water then checks my temperature.

"Thanks bestie." I smile.

"Hmm ever since I got out the hospital I always thought you were the one that was my bestie." She winks.

My heart melts. Yeah I've had a crush on her since the first day I saw her. Who wouldn't? But she's Marks and I can't have her. Mark comes into the room and kisses her on the cheek.

"Hey baby." He smiles, sitting down next to her.

"Hey." She smiles back.

"Hunter when are the others coming." He asks.

"Like an hour." I say sort of upset at them two together.

"You  ok bro?"

"Yeah he just has a headache." Kendall tells him. Which isn't true at all.

*******
Kendall's POV
I run upstairs and get changed into a thrasher t shirt and some blue ripped jeans (later in the chapter!) then apply my makeup. I brush my hair and leave it how it is then hear a knock at the door. My older brother answers it as I make my way to the doorway.

*******
Marks POV
Ariel and Loren run to pick Kendall up. Then reintroduce themselves. She smiles her super sweet smile and I stare at her. Every one introduces themselves but just before Jacob introduces himself she runs up and hugs him.
"JACOB MY BESTFRAND!" She screams.

I feel kinda jealous. He picked her up when we got ice cream that one time, he's always super close to her and she remembered him but not me. I look down as the others walk past me into the living room. They all share stories and when she can Kendall tells parts of it.

"Thanks guys I think my memory is starting to come back around." Kendall smiles sat next to Jacob.

"No probs Cutie." Jacob winks at her jokingly.

I give him a glare and look at Kendall for her to come sit near me but she doesn't see me.

"Why don't we go get some food?" Cameron suggests, seeing how dark it's getting outside.

We agree and some of us have to call an uber since Kendall hasn't got a car anymore. As we're walking into
McDonald's to get the food Kendall says she wants to stay outside to catch some air.

*******
Kendall's POV
I'm stood outside when a boy approaches me.
"Hey baby, I heard about your crash. Do you remember me?" He says with a charming smile.

"I kind of recognise you..." I say a little hesitant.

"It's Matt, your boyfriend." He smiles.

"Nooooo Mark is my boyfriend." I say nervously.

"Don't be silly babe." He sighs pulling me closer and kissing me.