FUN!

Mark's POV

As I'm getting changed I hear yelling from Kendall and Joey's room next door. I listen carefully, trying to make sense of the muffled argument through the walls.

"You're not wearing that when you're with me! You look like a slut!" I hear the male voice snap.

"I'm wearing it so fuck you!" I hear Kendall call back.

I sigh and sit on my bed. He's not right for her! Kendall never dresses "slutty" I think she has great style and is absolutely stunning! I shut the balcony doors and head to Kendall's door to try and stop Joey from yelling at her so much. I knock loudly, twice and see Kendall in white shorts and a tie up grey crop top. the outfit is fine and she looks gorgeous. I stand there smiling down at her since she's only just shorter than me.

"Hey Mark you good?" She asks, breaking the silence.

"Oh um yeah sorry just wondering if you and the others are going to go out to the main park yet?" I ask.

"Yeah we're ready, I'll text the others." she smiles.

Ariel's POV

I finish getting ready. I put on some white shorts and my vans and curl my hair, then I hear my phone go off.

BabyDallas: You guys ready to go?

ARIIIIELLLL: Yeah let's all meet downstairs 👅

Rolf: Ok😆😆😆

All except you and Rolf: ^^^^^

Just as I'm about to head out of the door Jacob walks in smiling sweetly.

"Hey Jakey!" I beam.

"Ariel I want to give you something." He says, handing me the photographs we took in the photo booth.

"You kept them?" I look down smiling.

"Yeah." He says, lifting my chin and looking into my eyes.

He kisses me softly.

"Ariel Martin, will you be my girlfriend?" he asks.

"Of course! Let's go we have to go meet the others!" I smile, dragging him along the hallway. As we approach the others I let go of Jacob's hand. I don't want to tell them yet. Then I notice Kendall has the same shorts as me.

"Omg twinnnssss!" She screams, running up to me and bumping her butt with mine.

"I saw real cute matching hoodies yesterday we have to get them for an Insta pic!" I laugh.

"Yeahhhh let's go!" She yells running to the park.

Everyone tries to catch up behind her but damn she's fast.

By the time we catch up she has already bought a hoodie for me and herself.

"Thanks!" I say, hugging her then putting it on.

"Let me take the pic!" Loren says, taking out her phone and taking a photo.