The Camp

I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile. for the past weeks my dad took my family shopping for the whole days so I didn't have time to write we also got in a fight so I couldn't use any technology for some time.

my family also goes to Wonderland every week at a random day so that stops me too.

I'm trying to get back on schedule by next Saturday/Sunday, so I won't be updating this week.

Dining Pavilion at night, https colon slash slash cdn dot kiwicollection dot com slash media slash property slash PR005705 slash xl slash 005705 hyphen 05 hyphen dining hyphen pavilion dot jpg

DAEMON VI

The silent, steady, thin atmosphere of darkness holds weights of pressure on top of my already pressured head.

The homely, soft fire that resonates its heart and light is the only thing that clears away some of my worries and troubles, but not even the fire is enough to keep me warm and keep my head straight.

I sighed as I reread the subtext of the second document in the pile of misery. Annoyingly and repetitively trying to pick the thin piece of paper up, only to keep losing my fingertips grip on it, cursing Hermes or Mercury because I'm sure he's doing this on purpose.

I flinch and somehow knock the document away as the grandfather clock in the common room gives me a heart attack. It was even worse since there's another one down the hall and one upstairs in another hall and lastly one in my room.

The echo of the clocks would have woken me up if I was asleep at this hour, and I didn't need to check to know that Luke and Percy are most likely awake as well because of the dining, but would most likely go back to sleep.

I don't know how long it's been since the clocks have actually woken me up. It's been so long since I have even slept before midnight, that I'm starting to not feel tired at all past it now.

I kneel down to pick up the document, this time I managed to pick it up with ease. I sighed as I got up and steadily placed the document on the table.

More work.

I relaxed when I found out that the document was stating the improvements of the Pegasus Stables. I glad Percy at least managed to help with this problem, it's been coming back to bit me in the neck for some time only for me to push it aside again. Maybe this time I can get it over with.

Hey, don't get me wrong I love this camp and I want to make it better and more suitable for those who live here, but there's only so much someone can take.

I closed my eyes and massaged my temple as I heard someone come in through the front door, know exactly who it was.

The sound of footsteps echoing in the halls already alerted me that they were coming my way.

There she was standing on top of me trying to go for an intimidating stance, but I could easily see her nervous aura around her. She wasn't wearing her armour but wore some blue jeans and a fluffy pink hoodie.

I'd never thought I'd ever see Rose Turner in a fluffy pink sweater.

It was silent for a while as we made eye contact which later turned into a staring contest. The contest was broken when she turned her head towards the fire. "You shouldn't be overworking yourself." Short and simple.

I turned back down to finish my work. "That's rich coming from you," I replied back at her as I started writing about expanding the stables and how the demigods who excel architectural and the building will look into it.