1

Hello world of wattpad, I am a new user here and I was originally going to be a reader only but than I started to think up some really great ideas for some fanfiction of my own and I than decided that I could at least write one whole story and see where it takes me, besides this there will be one actual story. It will be a fanfiction on Disney's zootopia. I will take requests and ideas for chapters in it and if you see any ( and I mean ANY) mistakes please let me know so I can make sure I don't make the same mistakes again. Anyways back to the topic of me. My name is Chris, ( I won't go into specifics only because the Internet is a weird and messed up place). I will be rating all my story's mature more than likely, because I don't know where I will take them, like I may or may not write any fluff/smut into my story's, I know that if I do decide to write more than one story than I will end up having one where a whole chapter will be nothing but smut. Now to what I will be writing, for the most part I will be doing zootopia( also known as zootropilis in some places) I will take ideas (not requests) on other things to write about (so like fnaf(five nights at Freddy's), the flash, Mario and others,) there will be things that I will not write about no matter what(I don't have a set list yet because as I discover new things the list will grow, but as of now the list includes things like breaking bad, and the walking dead). I probably just angered a whole bunch of you but I'm sorry, I just don't like the walking dead, I mean every episode is them walking, killing a few zombies (oh I'm sorry "walkers" because zombies apparently care about what their called) and maybe someone dying. Again, I am sorry if this offends any of you, it's just my opinion and to be honest I don't really care if any of you don't like me for that.I may even have little contests where if you win you can make a character for the next chapter or book, or something like that. To be honest I don't think that I will become the most well known author on wattpad, heck I don't even think I can a hundred reads. To be honest I'm just hoping I can at least get five or ten reads on my story. This all about me book will also be where I post any news on my story's and why I don't update, and other things like that. Well until either the next part of this or the first chapter to my story, see you all soon.

Masterkiller357