Sixteen

Autumn's POV

I am currently sitting on Cara's bed she was telling me and April to keep Zach hostage while she beats up Astrid. I didn't want any of this to happen I miss Astrid, even though I've only known her for a few weeks she seemed chill and nice... I wish Cara would stop black mailing April,Zach and I. But we had a plan to get her away and out of the picture I hated this seeing Astrid and the boys down and Zach not being around his band and best friend.

@Autumn_Carrie

 @Autumn_Carrie: i miss you

__________________________
@user 21: who?
@User 12: who u missing 😔
@Astridiswhatever: "running your mouth telling all these lies" @Jackaverymusic
@Jackaverymusic: I've been summoned?
@Astridiswhatever: yes, yes you have ☺️🍜😘 @jackaverymusic
__________________________

After posting I looked at myself in the mirror watching a small tear fall down my cheek. I grabbed the pills out of the cupboard and closed my about to put them in my mouth when Zach came in and pushed my hand away from my mouth. I look down shamefully. He stands staring at me.

"It isn't worth it, I tried..." was all he said, I look at him eyes looking anywhere but his.

"Zach" I say slowly taking a breath.

"Yeah" he said looking in my eyes with confusion.

"Get April quickly" I ordered he nods his head and walked to April he came back April soon behind.

"We need to run away" I say looking down.

"What how, we can't just leave because if Cara she'll hurt Astrid!" Zach says looking to April.

"I mean we take Astrid and the boys with us we escape out of LA for a few months at the latest to get our mind off things and set things right with the boys and Astrid" I say slowly looking for a response.

" how will they agree to this" April spoke up. I groaned

"I don't know that's the problem" I say tugging at my hair.

"Just forget about this it was dumb anyway talk soon guys" I say heading for the door.

Astrid's POV

It has been a few days since I came back and everything was going pretty good. I talked things out with jack and we sorted that out. Having an extra sibling was great he was so supportive of me it made me smile he was so amazing.

"Astrid?" I hear Jack yell from upstairs.

"What's up ramen" I shout back.

"Could you throw up a towel there isn't any in the bathroom even though I put one there last night" he shouted back.

I softly giggled loud enough for him to hear "whoops" I say grabbing a towel and holding it through the door waiting for jack to take it

"Thanks hun" he says and I blush but smile widely. Today was just a relax day it was loads of fun hanging around the best people...
_____________________________
This chapter is all over the shop, I know 😂

But hope you enjoyed still 💞🍜

Anyways peace ✌🏼💞🍜🤘🏼