Breathe | Chapter twenty six

*one week later
Astrid's POV

Today's the day I leave for Paris with the best people in the world. I am currently putting my swimsuits and mac book in my suitcase, the boys are downstairs ready to go. April and Autumn are meeting us at the airport.

"Astrid, hurry up everyone's waiting on you" I hear Daniel scream. I quickly throw in my last swim suit and rush downstairs.

"Sorry sorry. I couldn't decide what swimsuit to bring" I say slightly out of breath. They all laughed at me and I pouted at them. Jack picked me up and flung me over his shoulder.

"Jackkkkk. Put me down" I say dramatically. He chuckles putting his head back and I quickly kiss his cheek.

"Now?" I say pulling my lips of his cheek. He shook his head pointing to his lips I rolled my eyes and decided to tease him. He turned his head and I leaned in but I bit his nose. He groaned.

"Haha, sorry not sorry" I say while giggling he simply tickled me and I am so ticklish. I was laughing so hard it started to hurt.

"Okay okay" I say pecking his lips he smiled in victory.

"I knew you would give in" he said kissing my four head. I smiled contently. We finally were outside the ca. He place me in the front seat. All the boys came out and Zach had to sit on Jonah's lap. We all jammed out to music and sang .horribly well I did anyway. Once we arrived at the airport we got through luggage claim and things like that. We are all sitting on the uncomfortable seats waiting for our plane to be called.
--------------------------------------
About an half an hour later our plane was called and we are all sitting on the plane. Autumn and April arrived later than we did so we didn't see them until we were boarding. I sat next to jack. While April, Zach and Autumn sat on a three seater. Daniel Corbyn, and Jonah sat on a three seater. My legs were shaking as I didn't like take offs Jack grabbed my hand gave me his signature smile. I smiled happy to be going to Paris with my best friends. I placed my head on jack's shoulder and quickly fell asleep.

"Wake me up when we land noodle" I say quietly. He kissed my fore head.

"If I don't fall asleep then sure" He says calmly. I giggle quietly before passing out
-----------------------------------
"Jastrid, wake your lazy ass up" I hear Corbyn say I shook my head and sticking my bottom lip out. Jack stirred In his sleep and I opened my eyes to admire his beauty.

"Wake up ramen" I say poking his shoulder he shuffled around to face me. He was grinning ear to ear and I was doing the same after looking like idiots for ten minutes I broke the silence.

"WAIT ARE WE IN PARIS" I practically scream waking everyone up. Whoops atleast they are ready to leave he plane I guess....

"Shut up" I hear an old man scream from the back seat.

"Huh I couldn't hear you. All I can hear is the sound of- of..... erm PARIS!" I scream again and he rolled his eyes. Jack smiled at me then grabbed me and placed me on his lap. His arm around my waist and mines around his neck I lean in closing my eyes. Our lips centimetres apart.

"We are now arriving at Paris" the pilot assistant said I jumped of jack's lap and had a huge grin on my face while Jack groaned I giggled at his grumpiness.

"Hmmm, buy me a extra cheese pizza, and I'll give you a kiss" I say just wanting free food. He nodded then looked out the window. We all walked of the plane and walked out the exit and jumped in an uber to our hotel. It was planned that, Jack, Daniel, Corbyn and I are sharing a room and Zach, April, Autumn and Jonah are sharing the other. I walked into the room after getting our keys and things and jumped onto the bed. I was so comfortable until I felt something heavy on my back.

"We're in Paris baby sis" Daniel shouts in my ear.

"My poor ear" I say holding my ear with my hands. Daniel laughed. Jack and Corbyn walked in.

"This is totally what it looks like, I love my brother so much we're gonna make love" I say sarcastically. Jack held his hand to his heart.

"Uh, I'm so offended Brittney" I push Daniel off my back and stand up.

"Don't start Stacy" I say shaking my head while my hands where on my hips.

"Hold my earings Beatrice" Jack said looking at Corbyn.

"I got ya" Corbyn said while grabbing his 'earrings'

"Penelope, hold my eyelashes" I say giving him fake eyelashes. He nodded and put his hand on his hips.

"You ready to lose beach" I say to Jack. He had a smirk on his face.

"The real question is are you?" He said with a questioning face. I shook my head.

"Let's go Stacy" I say running forward.

"You're on" Jack says while running towards me we both stop when a door opened and Zach popped his head in then shook his head

"Gu- Nope"  he says closing the door again. I face Jack then he hugged me? I hugged back but hit his balls.

"Whoops" I say walking away Jack stood in pain and I turned to face him and mouthed 'sorry' but he shook his head and ran towards me and started tickling me I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe. I couldn't breathe...
-------------------------------------
Thank you all for 1k reads and to celebrate I made an one thousand word chapter! (Yayyyy)
Haha. Anyway I really am thankful my beautiful blue berries ☺️☺️

Anyways peace ✌🏼💞🍜🤘🏼