Highschool crush

I walked into Westside High School. Or in other words, Hellhole. I went straight to my locker. My plan was not to be seen by Rachael. Rachael is my bully. She makes my life at Westside high, horrible. 

She used to be my friend in 6th grade but then she just started talking about me to the other girls and she's been bullying me ever since.

"Hey chica." Carlos, my gay Best friend said.

Carlos was one of my heroes when Rachael wouldn't leave me alone. The other hero is Gina. She's my other best friend but she not gay. Her and Carlos don't play games about me and vise versa.

"Hi boo." I said as I hugged him.

I was putting my things up when I heard Gina's loud ass.

"Hey bitches!" She said as she hugged us.

I couldn't help but laugh. I loved her loud self. We balanced each other out.

"Y'all going to Chadwick's party tonight?" Carlos asked.

I didn't know if I wanted to go because I secretly had a thing for him and I knew I was going to make a fool of myself.

"I'm going. I got a cute ass outfit. You going girl?" Gina asked as they both looked at me.

I immediately got nervous. I knew they wanted me to go but shit I was nervous as hell. I felt like puking.

"Uhh... maybe. I'm not sure if-" I said as they immediately covered me mouth.

"Your going and we're all going to have fun." They said in unions-ion.

I sighed because I knew I was defeated. I shook my head in agreement and they moved their hands.

"We're coming over to your house to get ready, have something sexy to wear." Carlos said.

I had my books in my hand and we walked away from my locker and on to art class. Out of nowhere Rachael knocked my books out of my hands.

"Oops looks like you have to pick those up. Also stay clear of Chadwick, he's mine, bitch." she said as she walked away with her posse.

"Fuck you, you low life wanna be popular head ass bitch. I'm stuck of you messing with me. Come near me again and I swear I'll have you in a hospital." I said through clenched teeth. 

She turned around and looked shocked at the fact that I stood up to her. Everyone else in the hallway was quiet now. She walked back to me and pushed me down on the ground.

I got back up and I blacked out. I came back to reality and I realized I was in the principal office.  Before I knew it I was suspended for a week. Rachael was suspended for two weeks because she started it.

I went home and I got ready to go to Chadwick's party. I took a shower and picked out my outfit. She

 After I was dressed, my doorbell rung

After I was dressed, my doorbell rung. I opened the door and Carlos and Gina was standing there.

"Dammmmn!!" They said.

I did a full circle and smiled.

"Y'all hurry up and get ready." I said as they came in.

They got ready and we were in Carlos's car and we were getting hype.

"Ayyye!!" Gina shouted as I started to twerk.

I was having fun already. We were lit.

We pulled up to his house. It was huge as fuck.

"Damn his family got money

"Damn his family got money." Carlos said.

I laughed as I linked arms with them and we walked to the house. Gina and I went up the stairs first. I was excited but nervous.

We got inside and it was lit as fuck. Carlos and Gina went to get drinks. I didn't want anything to drink yet. I looked around as I slowly started to walk around. I accidentally bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry my bad." I said as I looked as the person in their eyes.
________________________________
Stay tuned part 2 coming up next.