Highschool crush pt.2

"I'm sorry my bad." I said as I looked as the person in their eyes.

I was standing right in front of Chadwick. I became nervous as hell.

"Oh shit!!" I thought to myself.

I blushed hard as he chuckled and gently grabbed my hand.

"It's actually a good thing we ran into each other." He said

Out of nowhere I became confident. I immediately started to flirt.

"Oh really? Why is that? Were you looking for me?" I asked.

He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Yes I was looking for you. I'm glad you came." He said as he rubbed my hand with his thumb.

I bit my lip. He noticed and he smirked.

"Let go sit down and talk." I said.

He nodded his head. We walked to a couch and we sat down.

"I saw what happened at school today with Rachael. Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yes I'm fine." I said.

He nodded and smiled. I couldn't help but get nervous again. My hands became sweaty.

"It's alright to be nervous. I'm nervous myself if that's helps you." He stated.

I smiled. He moved a little closer to me.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked.

"As long as you can keep up." I said as I stood up and walked to the "dance floor".

I turned and and looked at him. He got up and followed me. I started to grind my hips to the beat. He started to dance with me.

It felt so good. We danced most of the night. I wanted something to drink so I went to the bar were Carlos was flirting with some guy.

"What would you like to drink?" The female asked.

"A tongue twister." I said.

She smirked. "Good choice."

I smiled as she handed me my drink. I walked back to Chadwick and saw that Rachael was trying to talk to him. He looked desperate for help.

I knew what to do. I walked over to them. She looked up at me with anger and I simply smiled at her.

"You want a refill baby?" I asked Chadwick as I sat down on his lap.

He smirked as he wrapped his arms around me. She looked at us with irritation. I smiled as I leaned forward and kissed his jaw.

He bit his lip. Rachael was so mad she got up and stomped away.

"You're welcome." I said as I was about to get up but he stopped me.

"Stay right here." He said as his hand rubbed my thigh.

I smiled and leaned into him. He gently lifted my head up and kissed me. I was on cloud 100.

It was good as hell. I was enjoying myself until Carlos interrupted us.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but Gina is 5 seconds away from killing Rachael." He said as he stood there.

I sighed as we stopped. I got up and handed him my drink.

"I'll be back. Can you hold that." I said.

He nodded. I walked away with Carlos. I saw Gina and Rachael arguing and it wasn't pretty. Just as Rachael was about to touch Gina I interrupted.

"Don't you dare touch her." I said as I stepped in front of Gina.

Rachael looked at me like I was a disgrace. I didn't gave a damn.

"What are you doing here mrs.piggy?" She said laughing.

I just calmly smirked as I stepped closer to her. She got quiet immediately.

"You're only calling me that because I have Chadwick and because I whooped your ass earlier today. So if you don't want another, I suggest you leave me and my friends alone." I said as I looked at her.

She didn't say anything but she rolled her eyes and walked away. I turned around to face Gina and she was happy again.

"Thanks bitch." She said hugging me.

I laughed as I hugged her back.

"You're welcome boo." I said as I went back over to Chadwick.

I was ready to go home but I wasn't leaving without his number.

He smiled when he saw me. He stood up. I smirked.

"Let me see your phone." I said.

He willingly gave it to me. I put my number in and called my phone so I could have his number in it.

"Here." I said as I gave it back.

He was smiling hard as hell. I saved his number and pulled him closer to me. I gave him one last long kiss.

"I'll text you when I get him. Have fun and be safe." I said as Carlos and Gina grabbed my arms and gently pulled me away.

"I will." He said just before I slipped out the door.

I got home and Carlos and Gina spent the night. I texted Chadwick and we talked for a long time. I enjoyed talking to him. I went to sleep happy as hell.