Chapter 1 - The beginnings

Komaeda's POV

    I used to love hope, and everything related to hope. In fact, I was infatuated with hope.  Almost everything I did was because of hope. I would do absolutely anything for hope, but you know what they say, "Even the best things are bad in high quantity." The thing that made me start to think about despair was a girl named Junko Enoshima. She had tried to plummet the world into despair, but failed horribly. I had found her plan in her room, it was good, but she got caught very quickly. After a while of thinking, I realized that hope was getting boring, and decided I would do what Junko Enoshima failed to do. I would plummet the world into despair, but my plan was very differant from Junko's plan. I didn't want the world into a infinite world war, instead I wanted just to see people in despair. I wanted to make people believe that there was no hope.  My plan was simple, I would get my classmates and trap them in the virtual field trip coming up in a couple days. I would make sure to mess with the code, so to make them forget everything during their school life. After that I would use one of Junko's Monokuma, that I stole, to tell them the rules of the "game". Then I see them scurm around while they slowly fall in despair. It was time to go to class, after I put on my clothes I went inside the school building, "Hi guys!" "Hi!" Everybody said this, except Fuyuhiko, which was a given. After that I decided to take a seat. I asked Yukizome, our teacher, "So, you said there was announcement today?" She replied with, "Yes! Our virtual school trip well be moved to today, so come on, lets go!" Ok, that was a bit unexpected, but my plan would still work. Once we went into the simulation, everyone was ecstatic. It made it easy for me to change the code, I erased their memories during their school life, and changed the location they started in. It was all to make them believe that this was the beginning of the school. While the rest were "sleeping" I left the simulation to take care of Chisa. I kidnapped her so she couldn't do anything about it, I also left to get one more person. Because of Junko's plans I stole, I learned of a boy named Hajime Hinata, who was going to be experimented on to make a boy with every single talent known to man, and even though I'm trying despair right now, human experimentation was wrong, no matter what anyone thinks. I sneaked in his appointed cell and took off his handcuffs. I told him, "Come on, you're free." He responded with, "I wanna become the perfect student!" I was surprised for a second, until I realized that Hope's Peak Academy was probably telling him lies. "I don't know what lies they've been telling you, but you won't be you. Your memories and personality will be deleted, and instead a man named Izuru Kamakura will stand before me, so let me save you." He then said, "Wait, what? Ok." We then walked out through a secret underground tunnel I made. I presented him with the device that would allow him to be with the others. I told him it was a transportation device that would get him back. He entered, I entered right after him. I made sure that he thought that he was part of the main course, and then everything started. I pretended like I didn't know anything, and they believed me. I acted like I was suprized, when I wasn't. I acted as if I didn't know anything about what was going on. Everything was going according to plan. This was perfect.