Chapter 2 - I Think I'm In Love

Usami showed us all the rules, of this "heart throbbing" school trip. I couldn't take Usami out of the code, but she helped. She made everybody believe that everything was going to be okay and they were going to leave, but of course that wasn't going to happen, and that would make all of them fall into more despair, which is what I wanted. It seemed that Hinata was quite out of it. "Hey, Can you hear me...? Are you okay? ...You seem pretty out of it. To be honest, I'm also... No, everybody else feels the same way, too. ... Hey, are you listening?" The last thing I said was a lie, but I was worried. He just got up and didn't say anything. I asked him if he was okay again, because I was worried, he told me to go away. It hurt, but I stayed right there. He had some questions, and examined the beach. It was obvious that he was very cautious. At least he was smart enough to worrisome, I liked that. I didn't want everyone to be stupid when everything happened. After he finished, I decided to stay with him. I don't know why I did it, but it seemed like the best course of action. I helped him introduce himself to everybody, and Usami wanted to give us a gift for being so nice. It was a stupid thing named as a Usami Strap, like every other person, I threw it on the ground. She seemed very sad and disappointed because of that. She also told us some stupid motive to be nice to everyone. I didn't listen. Then most of us went swimming in the ocean. While no one was paying attention, I winked at the camera. This was to start the "Killing School Trip." In fact, it started as soon as Hinata went into the water. Bad luck for him. The monitor then started to play a glitchy image, with a cheerful voice, that gave most people chills. It said to meet in the park. Usami, after hearing the voice, left, surprisingly recognizing the voice. Once we gathered in the park, you could tell she was angry. She was looking for Monokuma. How she knows about Monokuma is beyond me, but soon after we got there, there was a laugh, his laugh. "Upupupupupu!" Then the familiar bear jumped up from the statue. "Why hello there! Thank you all for waiting!", was the first thing  he said to us. After about 30 minutes of a introduction, everyone left. We all went to our cottages to sleep, but before I did, I wanted to spy on the other students, maybe I could even see a killing happen in front of my eyes. I first wanted to spy on Hinata. I wasn't sure if he was okay, and before long I had stayed up all night looking at him. Once I realized that it was dawn, I left. I could tell that even though Hinata was acting as if he wasn't fazed by it, but I could tell he was touching his feet, in the pool called despair.  It was very interesting, to say the least. After we ate in the restaurant, Hinata actually hanged out with me. We hanged out for hours, doing the best things together. It was fun, and I loved it. Around the middle of our hang out period, I swear I blushed slightly. Is this what love feels like? I loved the feeling, it was amazing. It made my fill up with joy. Is this what I've been missing on? I think i'm in love... with Hajime Hinata.