Chapter 2

The school bells ring indicating that lunch is beginning and the teachers are saying their farewells to their students. Sherwin and Johnathan walk out of the class side by side as they walk to the lunch room. 

"So..." John starts. "Got any plans after school?" He smiles over to his friend as they continue to make their way to the lunch room. Sherwin blushed but hid it and smiled back.

"No... what did you have in mind?" He said. Johnathan stopped and held his hand to his chin in thought. 

"Why don't we go to the water park! I hear it's really fun!" John smiled excitedly. Sherwin nodded as they walk into the lunch room. "We haven't Skyped in a while. What's up with that?!" Johnathan said out of the blue moments later. 

"S-sorry. I guess I was so focused on school work I didn't really think of my social life... Not that I really have one..." Sherwin shrugged as he set his tray on an empty table, sitting across from his friend. John tilted his head a bit, catching the last part of what Sherwin said.

"Sher... You do have friends here... Right..?" John cautiously questioned. Sherwin took a moment before slowly shaking his head. John smiled sadly and got up from his seat, moving next to to the red-head. "Well then, It's a good thing you've got me." He wrapped an arm around Sherwin's shoulders, smiling brightly. Sherwin refrained from blushing and let out a small laugh.

"Yeah. Guess I'm lucky to have you." Johnathan looked at Sherwin with widened eyes before he smiled. 

"That's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me, Sher." Sherwin gave him a small smile and blushed. They both started eating and talking about some kind of book they've read. When lunch was finally over, they had to go their separate ways to class. Sherwin sat in his normal seat and drifted off into thoughts about this afternoon's events. He smiled thinking about his friend and just wished he could tell John how he felt. Sherwin liked John since they had met online. John took the time to get to know Sherwin. No one has ever done that... They were completely honest with each other. Once the lesson started Sherwin noticed people glancing at him and whispering to others. He heard one conversation behind him saying; "He's friends with the super cute new guy.", "That pipsqueak? No way.", "Yeah. He said it himself.", "Maybe he just feels bad for him. After all, he doesn't have friends." This got Sherwin thinking. Did Johnathan only become his friend because he felt bad for him? No... He's not that type of person... Or Is he? Sherwin knows about him. He doesn't know what kind of person he is... But Sherwin was set on the thought John wouldn't do that. Not John...