Accidentally Engaged - The party

Three hours later Evan and I sneak away from the party and we end up in his bedroom.

He pushes the door closed and he has me against the wall. "Let's spend some time alone here before we head back downstairs." He locks the bedroom door and kisses me.

He pulls the dress over my head and he throws it across the room and it lands on the nightstand.

My hands find there way into the waistband in his pants and I pull out his white dress shirt.

I pull off his jacket first before I unbutton his shirt.

His hands finds it way to my back and he moves hands slowly up, sending shivers down my back. He unclips my bra.

The strap falls down my arms as it lands on the ground.

Evan's shirt lands on the ground with the singlet that he quickly pulled over his head. "Wrap your legs around my waist."

I jump and wrap my arms around him.

He holds me up against he wall and he brings his mouth to my nipple and he sucks on it.

I throw my head back and moan.

He moves the second one and I feel his hand move downward. He thrusts a finger into my core.

"Fuck, Evan." I moan.

His fingers thrust harder inside me and I fee myself build up.

I thrust myself onto his fingers. Throwing my head back I feel the orgasm come.

My juices land on his fingers and he takes them out of me and he licks them clean.

I nip an area below his ear and he moans. I keep nipping that area.

Pulling away from him I whisper. "It's my turn to take care of you."

He puts me down and I push him back to the bed. He falls onto the bed and I remove his pants and boxers.

His member is erect.

I place my mouth over it and I begin to suck on him like a lollipop.

My head bobs back and fourth and I keep my eyes on him.

He has a smile on his face.

I start to massage his balls and he throws his head back. "I'm going to cum." He tells me.

His eye roll into the back of his head and he shoots his cum into my mouth.

I swallow it and stand up.

He pulls me onto the bed and he ends up on top of me. He thrusts into me.

My hands wrap around the back of his neck and I wrap my legs around him as well, making he go further inside me.

He pulls out and thrusts back into me, hitting my g spot.

"Faster,"

He picks up speed and I feel myself speed up.

My back arches and I feel something that I've never experienced before.

Evan's cock is pushed out of my body and water comes out of me, spraying both Evan and I.

What is that?

Evan has a huge smile on his face. He pushes himself back into. "You just squirted. I haven't had a girl do that before and I thought that would be hot if it ever happened. I was right. I'm glad that I can satisfy you that way." He keeps thrusting into me and I feel my orgasm come on.

He hits my g spot a few more times.

My walls clamp against his cock and he shoots his cum into me.

It hits my walls and I moan out his name as I come.

He moves to the side of the bed and he keeps his member inside me. "I love you, Ariana. Tonight I'm going to get Bethany out of our lives for good."

It might be too late for that and us. I have to tell him who the father was.

I stroke his sweaty hair. "I love you too, Evan."

The party is still going on downstairs and I think we should go back to it.

"Evan, we should head back downstairs. People are probably wondering where we are."

"Yes, they are."

He pulls out of me and I feel some cum fall out of me. "I'll be right back with a cloth to clean you up."

The bed is wet from me squirting and he cum.

I'll have to change the sheets later.

Evan returns with he cloth and he cleans me up.

After I'm cleaned I climb out of bed and I pick up my clothes from the floor.

Evan and I get changed.

Turning towards him I say. "Before we leave this room I want to tell you who the father is."

He walks over to me and wraps his arms around me. "I'll try not to get mad."

Looking at him I say. "You will have to tell me how you really feel when Bethany blurts it out to everyone. She needs to think she's won." My heart begins to break as those words come out of my mouth.

Tears begin to fall down my face. "The father was Ethan."

"My brother?"

"Yes," with that revelation I walk out the door.

I don't want to see Evan's face. It might break me further and I don't think I can handle that.