♡ONE♡

Waking up in the morning has always been easy for me.  see its like a routine for me, i wake up, take a shower, pick my clothes out for the day, go down and kiss my parents good morning, eat, and go to school.  If its on the weekends I'll just go to Sharon's house and talk all day about our favorite celebrities and gossip about people in our school.  Today is monday which means having to suffer another long and boring day of high school.  I can't wait to become a senior so I can get out of that dump.  I pick out a white t-shirt with some short jeans overalls.  after I put them on I pulled my blue shoes from the back of my closet.  after I got dressed I went downstairs and kissed my parents then sat on the chair and began eating my pancakes.

"Can you give me a ride to school? im not really feeling like walking to the bus stop.'' I ask my dad with my mouth full. ''i will if you never talk with your mouth full again'' my dad said while giving me a playfull grin. ''i swallowed the fastes i have ever and said ''deal'' i quickly got up and put my plate on the sink. ''bye mom thanks for the food'' i grabbed my bag and jumped in the car waiting for dad to take me.

''remember this is not an everyday thing, im not your personal chauffeur" my dad said with a serious tone, i know he didn't mean it he was just trying to scare me. ''yeah yeah'' i said rolling my eyes with a smile on my face. i turned up the radio to hear what the radio host said.

'' Thats right ladies and gentlemen i just said that someone very famous will be doing a mini concert at the three leaf clover bar to promote they're upcoming new album. Tomorrow i will reveal who that person is so be sure to stay tuned tomorrow at 5 o clock so i can reveal to you all who's coming, but make sure to get your tickets fast before they sell out fast.''  i didnt know who was coming but i had to be there.  i love celebrities, i woudnt mind seeing one live.

'' dad did you hear that? someone is going to do a concert here'' i said really excited ''alright lets not get ahead remember your still underaged to go to bars and drink'' he said trying to talk sense into me '' i know but if you buy me the tickets theyll have to let me in because i already bought my ticket, i mean what are they going to do not let me in?'' i said with a little chuckle

'' yes. and no your not going and thats it end of discution" he said with a stern voice letting me now that nothing wil make him think otherwise. i sat back against the seat letting out a huff with my arms crossed and an angry pout. as soon as we got to school i got out of the car not saying goodbye to my dad and slamming the car door before he can say anything.

i got to the front of the school to find my best friend Sharon waiting for me to go inside. "why didn't you go in the bus?" she asked kinda pissed that i didnt ride with her "sorry i just really didnt want to walk to the school bus today, but guess what i heard on the radio?" i said with excitment lingering in my voice. "please tell me they didn't put another one of your sad music" she said with annoyence in her voice "hey they are not sad they're just really meaningful" i said defending the music i listen to "but thats not it, they said that some singer is going to perform at the three leaf clover sometime this week, tomorrow at five they announce who the singer is"

"we should defenitly go i can tell my brother to take us, he still owes me for not telling my parents on him after i caught him drinking in his room" she said with a devolish smirk "in case you forgot we are 17 that means we're underaged to go to a bar, and besides my dad already said no" i said "Val you can just tell your parents that your going to be staying at mine, and as for getting in we can easily get in without any IDs" "oh yeah and how do you plan on doing that" i said curious at her solution for the problem "have you looked at yourself? your smoking, all we need to do is dress up like groupies and well be let right in, how do you think girls get let backstage all the time?" she asked letting a chuckle pass her lips.