♡TWO♡

The next day came and I woke up at 5:57.  Only 3 more minutes till I had to wake up, might as well enjoy the few minutes I have.  As I laid there in bed, and Sharon hogging all the blankets, I thought that maybe I should change how I live my life.  I'm not saying I should become a total badass, but maybe be a normal teenager for once.  Maybe going to that concert is going to be good for me, I mean for god sake in a couple of years I'll be a full grown adult, I should enjoy my life at the moment.  My thoughts where cut short when I heard my alarm blasting music.  I reached to turn it off before Sharon breaks it.

I got up and picked out my outfit for the day which was a a pair of jeans and I cute t-shirt with some black boots, and yes before you say anything I realize that I never wear dresses or skirts, it's just not my style (wink wonk).  I placed my outfit in a nearby chair and went to the bathroom to do my necessities.  When I got back I saw Sharon awake looking through my closet for something to wear.

"Do you realize you have nothing cute to wear" Sharon asked annoyed with my sense of fashion.

"Gee sorry I don't have something you like in MY closet" I said with a chuckle.

"Ugh whatever  I'll just wear something similar to you" she said grabbing some jeans and a random blouse.

While I was brushing my hair my mom called for us to eat, but before I went downstairs I applied a little bit of mascara and some orange-y lipstick and made sure my hair was neatly done.  I went downstairs to meet with Sharon, mom and dad.  When I saw my dad I remembered the fight we had yesterday, I tried my best to not look at him.

"Valerie quit being so stubborn your not going, now if you want I can give you some money and you girls can go to the mall and buy some clothes or whatever the youth likes these days" my dad broke the silence trying to let this thing behind us.

I looked at Sharon and she started nodding her head so fast I think it almost fell.  This was perfect, I was gonna ask mom for money but maybe I can make my dad give me a little bit more so I can get a whole outfit.

"Alright but can you give me a little bit more? I think that will make me forget about the concert" I said with puppy dog eyes hopping it worked and to my luck it did.  He gave me almost 60!.

"Thank you so much daddy, me and Sharon will be back before 8 for dinner" I said hugging him so hard that I'm sure he couldn't breath.

"Ok ok now run along or your going to kiss your bus" he said smiling.

"Come on Sharon let's go.  Bye mom by dad" we both left fast to the bus stop.

"Omg Val this is perfect now we can get you a proper outfit to wear" she said squealing.

I don't know why but I just got a sudden wave of rebelión come over me, and before I knew what I was saying the words left my mouth.

"Do you want to skip school and just go to town and walk around?" I say really confident.

"Wow I never thought that I would ever hear you saying those words, but fuck it let's go" she said laughing.

We left the bus stop and started walking towards town. We started talking about what I was gonna buy since Sharon said she already had an outfit at her house, so she was gonna buy us food for lunch while we explore the town. We decided on going to the park and sit by the pond while eating ice cream cones. It was already 11 by the time we got there so why not.