Chapter Four

The kiss lasted for about 7 seconds. It didn't seem like Joe tried to pull back.

All of a sudden, Alfie walked in. Joe let go of me and I let go of Joe.

"Alfie!" I yelled.

"Sky, go to your room." Alfie demanded. "Joe and I need to have a talk."

"But-"

"Now!" Alfie interrupted. I've never seen the protective, angry side of Alfie.

As I walked up the stairs I turned around and frowned at Joe.

"I'm sorry." I mouthed before I walked upstairs.

Joe's POV

"Now!" Alfie yelled. That honestly made me flinch because I hardly see Alfie like this.

Skylar walked up stairs and Alfie turned to me.

"Are you going to ask her out?" Alfie asked.

"What?"

"Are You. Going To. Ask Out. My Cousin?" Alfie said slowly.

"Well, I'm showing her around London tomorrow."

"Where are you taking her?" Alfie asked.

"A restaurant, the London Eye, maybe the carnival.

Alfie smiled. "Go get her, tiger."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean, as long as you aren't doing anything too fancy for your first date, I'll let you guys go out." Alfie said.

"Woah Alfie.... This isn't a date." I told him. He frowned.

"Oh that's a shame." Alfie said. "It will be though." Alfie walked upstairs. I rolled my eyes.

Skylar's POV

I walked in my room and plopped onto my bed. I huffed and got on my phone to check notifications.

I got 5 new Twitter followers.

'@joe_sugg, @pointlessblog, @zozeebo, @john2348, and @youtubers_cx now follow you!'

I hope Joe isn't mad at me. I really didn't mean to jump on him like that, I swear!

A knock on the door made me turn around.

"Come in." I said.

The door opened and Joe's head popped in.

"Are you ready, Sky?" He asked.

"Now? I thought we were going tomorrow." I said. Joe smiled.

"It's more memorable at night." He said. His head disappeared and I changed into my blue top with non-ripped jeans.

I walked downstairs to see Joe in a tuxedo. I was in shock.

Joe's POV

I looked at her and smiled. "You ready?" I asked. She shook her head.

"I'm sorry Joe, but I can't go now, you're in a tux and I'm in street clothes. Let me go change, at least."

I sighed in relief. I thought she was going to turn me down. To be honest, that would've hurt me bad.

A few minutes later, Sky came down in a purple gown. I looked at her. She was beautiful. I got a funny feeling in my stomach when she came down. I could tell she was struggling in those high heels.

Her hair was parted on one side and it was curly. It reached all the way down to her chest.

"Now I'm ready." Sky said, smiling. I smiled too.

I opened the door for Sky and she walked out. I walked out and closed the door behind me. I did the same for the car door.

Skylar's POV

Joe is such a gentleman. The whole car ride we just talked about family. I told him about my parents and tried to hold back tears.

My eyes got wide when I saw the London Eye.

"W-we aren't going on there are we?" Joe laughed at my reaction.

"Yes... Why?" Joe asked. I'm really scared of heights.

"Because, I'm scared of heights..." I told him. He laughed.

"Aww, it's okay. You can hold onto me if you get scared." Joe said. I just couldn't stop smiling.

"Okay."