Chapter Seventeen

Skylar's POV

Connor and I sat outside the restaurant for a whole two hours. It was now 8:12. Zoe or Alfie or anybody didn't try to come out and talk to me.

Fuck Joe.

How could he do this?

I tried to tell him that I pulled back from the kiss with Caspar and I, but he didn't listen.

But I DO feel bad. I can't be talking when I'm also the one to say that I liked it when Caspar kissed me. But we went our separate ways and there's no connection between us anymore.

"So, when are you going back to Australia?" Connor said in his cute American accent.

"In a week." I stated. He immediately frowned. "Oh. I'm staying here for a week, too."

"What are you saying, Connor?"

"I'm saying that you and I could go out. Not on a date, but like a friend day. You know, to get your mind off of things." I smiled and coughed awkwardly.

"Um-" "Zoe and Alfie or anybody else that you want could come along if you want, so it won't be awkward between us."

I nodded and so did Connor. "Okay, so for now, let's go in there and have some fun. Ignore Joe, alright?" Connor warned.

I answered by getting up from the table on the outside of the restaurant and grabbed Connor's wrist and dragged him inside.

Zoe's POV

I saw Connor and Skylar talking to each other, with Skylar getting teary-eyed at some parts.

Then, they got up and walked inside.

It was Alfie and I's idea to bring Connor here, by the way.

Skylar smiled and I could tell she tried to sit as far away from Joe as possible. Connor sat next to her.

It was only me, Alfie, Joe, Marcus, and Niomi because Jack and Finn left.

"Well, are we ready to go?" Alfie suddenly asked. I nodded and we left.

Caspar's POV

I checked my phone for any messages while I was taking a shower.

None.

I sighed. Why did Sky ask me to go with them and say they are going to pick me up if they don't even come?

I guess that she chose Joe. I laughed, sadly and sat on the couch. I turned the TV on watched the news.

"Attention! We interrupt this program to bring you an important update! Just a few minutes ago, a car has been brutally messed up. It was found at the side of the street. Sources tell us that three bodies were found in the car. They are all alive but are in really critical condition. They all have been checked in into the Medical Center in downtown Brighton (A/N: I'm American I don't know this British stuff sorry)! The victims of the crash are, what sources say, YouTube sensations Alfie Deyes, Zoe Sugg, and Skylar Matthews. They are expected to live."

My heart stopped. I grabbed my phone and walked outside. I was in my suit and I was running like a wild beast. I finally got a cab and told him where I wanted to go.

Joe's POV

I got out of the car to find that Zoe, Alfie, and Sky weren't here yet. I shrugged.

I didn't mean to act like that to her. But she lost interest in me and I have to lose interest in her.

But I can't.