·Ellie & her sleepover·

Well, as mentioned above this story/ chapter is for Enoch1babygirl. :D I do hope you like it!

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Victor's POV

"Guys I will be hosting a sleepover!" I tell the gang....the 3 of them give me questioning looks.

"Yeah....No!" they all say in unison

"awww come on!" And after a while of a bunch of begging, dramatic reading, and tears they finally agreed.

Honestly this was a plan to get Millard and Enoch together. Me and , my wonderful girlfriend, had agreed that they indeed liked each other they just needed a nudge in the right path. And by a nudge I mean a humongoues Elephant push!

~Then skip to hour 2100 (9:00) ~

We all piled in the room I shared with Enoch, who never slept here cause he is always in the basement, probably admiring his Millard-senpai shrine or somethin'

"Okay well," I say while playfully swinging Ellie into the ocean of cushions and matress', "I believe we shall get comfy"

So I plopped myself next to My girlfriend and took out all the food I crammed into my sleeping bag.

"How did- You know what I'm not even gonna ask" said Ellie who had a very confused and amazed expression, I wonder why.

~ 4 hours later~

Ellie's POV

I heard a small creak and woke up with heavy lids..."wha-?"

I was about to ask if it was Millard but then I saw a face pop up from behind the door. To be more exact Ms.P's.

She then saw the sleeping figures of Enoch and Mill. Millard was spread all over Enoch, and hugging him.
Miss p. Then pointed at the two and mouthed 'I ship it'

I couldn't help but let out a giggle making Victor pull at my arm so I layed back down, once more, putting my legs on top of Enoch, at least what wasn't covered in Millard. And I put the top part of my body on Victor's lap.

Honestly it was pretty obvious that Eggnog and Wind Mill, aka Enoch and Millard) had a crush on each other. From the way Enoch actually compliments Millard on all his studied and stuff. And how Millard can't seem to focus or is able to explain when Enoch is around.

Even today in our sleepover. Enoch kept glancing at Millard. And when Millard had to pass the bowl of popcorn to Enoch there hands 'accidentally" brushed against each other.

It was seriously like a kid's crush
But it was funny having them fluster when I asked who they liked in our truth or dare.

They'll make it far once me and Miss Peregrine get them together...

Oh the options!! We could set up a cute beach date. Or 'accidentally' lock them up together! Or secretly stick a paper on there back and make it say 'I love Mr.O'conner' and 'I love Mr.Nullings'. Or-

"Muffin, go to sleep" My boyfriend said in a sleepy cute tone, while giving me a sweet peck on the cheek.

Btw these were me and Victor's Onesies:

And lets just say that we happened to get the boys into some onesies with some use of Pecularities

And lets just say that we happened to get the boys into some onesies with some use of Pecularities. These were it:

Eggnog wasn't to happy to be wearing pink ;~;

....Eggnog wasn't to happy to be wearing pink ;~;

·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·¤·
Hey hope you liked it. If not then I can re write it!

~Love, Gaby-tato