·Ellie and her sleepover re-write·

Um...so basically what the title says. It's a re-write of the chapter written for Enoch1babygirl

Ω·Ω·Ω·Ω·Ω·Ω·Ω·Ω·Ω·Ω·Ω·Ω·Ω·Ω·Ω·Ω·Ω·

Ellie's POV

Welp! Today is the day we finally have our sleepover. So here we were, the four, of us sitting in a soft, brown, couch. We were gonna watch
(Y/f/m)
It's ought to be the greatest film of all time!

Once my boyfriend came back with the popcorn and drinks,Millard starts the movie.

It was great but the snacks were gobbled up quickly, which was sad.

I decided to lay my head on Victor's lap while spreading my legs upon Enoch's lap.
And not to long after I noticed that Millard had rested his head upon Enoch's shoulder, and I could tell Mr.O'Connor's cheeks were tinted with a layer of pink, like soft rose petals.

And I knew one day I had to get them two together.
I giggled while beginning to mumble
"Millard and Enoch sitting on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

A bit over halfway through the movie I slightly nudged Milard's hand, which was once sitting upon his lap, so now it was touching with Enoch's own hand.

And without any hesitation Enoch took Millard's hand, earning a smirk from me.

~ Two more movies later ~

We had just put on the 4th movie on
and not to long after, both love birds fell asleep hugging each other.
And I looked up at Victor with my sleepy eyes.
He just said "Go ahead, sleep" and he began to rub my back in a soothing manner.
I fell into a world of slumber but not before hearing " I love you, that will never change"

"I love you too Victor Bruntley" I mumbled before truely diving into pitch black darkness.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·
Sorry it was so short but I'm also gonna work on others!

~Gaby-tato