chapter 4

Jason pov
  I called xavier after what happened with the new girl and rachel it was hilarious. No girl has ever stood up to rachel before. I wait for him to answer
Riiinggg
Riiiingg
Riii
"Yo wassup man?"-xavier
"Have you seen the new girl bro?"- jason
"Nah but she probably aint all dat"- xavier
"She stood up to rachel and it was funny as hell"-jason
"Okayyyy"-xavier
"Common man you gotta see her. She fine as hell, got some nice plump pink lips, long blonde hair dat double d hahaha and a nice big fat ass"-jason
"Aight man what ever she aint that fine bro but whats her name"-xavier
"Uhhhh ashley rose?"-jason
"Alright ill see u first period man"-xavier
"Aight peace bro"-jason

Ashley pov
Okay so 1st period alegbra
2nd science
3rd English
4th history
5th free period
6th gym

Ugggh noone wants alegbra first period god damn it. I walk into the classroom with amanda and all eyes are on us. Mr heartman stared at us and said "you must be ashley care to explain why youre late?" He said "uh not really" i said he rolled his eyes and me and amanda sat in the back and everyone still staring at us and i got irritated. "Okay carry on already" i said and rolled my eyes and just talked to amanda the whole class period and drew in my notebook.
Amanda and i were walking to 2nd period when she asked me if i wanted to sit with her and her friends at lunch and i said "yeah why not"
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Lunch
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Amanda and i walked into the cafe and once again everyone was staring at us including the cute guy i saw earlier but this time he was with some guy who was damn right sexy as hell. Once we reached her table they stared at me with theyre mouths open "do i have sun in mah teeth?" I asked while rubbing my perfectly white straight teeth. They all laughed at me and someone with most brunette almost black hair said "no youre just gorgeous as fuck" "awe thanks i know" i said while flipping my long luscious hair back and started laughing. "Yeah i wa sjust kidding im not conceded but thank you" amanda introudced me to everyone and we hit it off really good. Theyre was 2 guys and 3 girls named kylie, loren, kendall and the guys were jack and taylor.