twenty two

[ News Article ]

Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating? + Everything you need to know about Cole and Arie

While Arie and her Ex, James Barrington, seem to be getting more and more involved with one another, Cole seems to be doing the same exact thing with one of his costars. But what does this mean for the future of #Corie?

Arie Cooper and Cole Sprouse officially came out as a couple about a month ago. They're seen together out in public quite a lot, but with respect for Arie, the paparazzi has held off from snapping any photos of her. The couple had been posting about each other for months now, saying cute things about each other and gushing over the fact that they're together. Or are they?

Recently, James commented on an Instagram post telling Arie to text him (luckily we saw that before all the comments were taken down). This isn't the first time we've seen James talk about Arie, he's been commenting on posts about her for quite some time now, which only makes us wonder if they're still secretly together or not.
On the other hand, Cole has been spotted with his co-star Lili Reinhart behind the scenes. They always seem to be sharing a laugh or a glance towards one another and even quite a few pictures of each other on their social media. 
Which is to no surprise since they play a couple on the show Riverdale; fans have been speculating about their relationship for a quite some time now.

This only leaves more and more questions--
Are Cole and Arie still together? Is Arie getting back together with her ex? Is there a romance brewing between Cole and Lili?

Only time will tell what's actually going on with this bunch.