Hospital Pt. 2

Pj's POV
"Chris, Chris, Chris," I mumbled over and over again. It was the third day that Chris had been in hospital and Summer and I were beginning to get worried. Today, Summer had gone to a funeral for her grandmother, I just hope I don't have to go one for Chris. I stayed by his side day and night, I was scruffy and started to stink, but I didn't care. I stayed for Chris, the one I love. "Please be alive, please please please," I pleaded. "Show me a sign, just please still be with me."

Chris' POV
'Pj!' I tried to yell, but my lips were glued together. I wanted to him to know I was still here in the world, that I'm still with him. I struggled with all my might, and I managed to lift my left hand, and I gave a slight smile. I felt Pj let go of my hand. "Yes, Chris! You're still alive," I heard him breathily cheer. Held my hand and kissed it. "To know you're alive, I'm happy. And, so you aren't worried, I will be to go shower but I'll be back afterwards." His voice soothed me, and my right hand was placed back upon my chest. 'I'll see you soon, hopefully,' I thought. 'I miss the sight of you."

A/N
I'm not dead! Huzzah! I owe you more, but I have no idea what to write, so yeah... I will try to write more, but don't expect too much of me. But I'll see all ya couch potatoes in the next chapter!