Chapter:43

*1.5k READS! I WUV YOU ALL SO BERY MUCH!!!!!*

I pull back and sigh. "Thats how I felt about Kellin." He looks away then back down at me.

"You need some cheering up." I look up at him confused. "Like what?" He smiles. "We could go to the pool." I furrow my eyebrows. "Don't you have one?"

"This one is just for me and the guys and now you get invited to be a member. Go get your swimsuit on."

"I don't have a swimsuit here." He picks up his keys off the coffee table. "I am going to go change then we can go to your house and get your swimsuit." I smile.

"Thanks you!" He laughs and runs back down the poster hallway. I put on my shoes. He comes running out.

"Ready to go?" I open the door. "Get me out of my mind, get me out if my mind," I sing.

He laughs and we both get in his car.

He drives to Pete's. I get out and run for the door. I unlock it and jump into the house.

Hemingway greets me as I race up the stairs. I open my door and grab my Batman bikini from Hot Topic and put it on.

I let my hair down. I run my fingers through my hair to get some tangles out.

I run downstairs and jump out if the front door, locking it behind me.

I jump into Jack's car. "You are going to love it here." I smile wide and look out the window searching for a lake of water. The sun was setting and it was gorgeous. Not as gorgeous as the lake was though!