Final chapter

I wake up in total confusion and a state. I'm actually crying. What did he mean by goodbye. Well I know what he meant. I don't think I'm going back there again. Ever.

I go to school hardly noticing anyone else around me. I don't care about anyone else. I just want my flower boy. I go to my locker , thinking I would find nothing. But something fell out. A simple red rose and attached to it was a piece of paper. "I love you"

____________

That night I didn't go back. And neither did I go back for weeks after that. Although I tried my hardest, I couldn't somehow get back there. It was all over. All of what happened. And I didn't even know his name. I miss his smile. I miss his flowers. I miss him not speaking just listening. I kiss the fun we had. I miss him.

Back got he old depressed Lucy again. With no one in the world to care for her. Even the person she now loved the most has left me. Am I that bad? I surely can't be that bad, can I?

I reluctantly go into college again. I hate it. But it has to be done, there's no way of escaping it. One more year and I'll be finished here, thank god. Then I can get a proper job. That's if I can.

I sit down in class and keep my head down, almost to the table as the teacher drowns on about registration. I'm completely uninterested in what she is saying. Until she announces something.

"Now everyone, we have a new student today. I want you all to meet them.! Come in!" She calls to the door as the handle turns.

I'm completely shocked. There, right in front of me, is the boy I've missed for so long. The boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. The boy I've nepotism seen in weeks. The boy I thought was a dream. The boy I love.

He smiles over at me just like he used to. He's not wearing any flowers this time. He comes and sits next to me as I look at him every move. He doesn't speak as he heads over. He just smiles. Oh how I've missed that smile.

I sit contented wit ph him until the end of registration. The np I turn to look at him as he looks at me in the eye with his beautiful smile spreads across his face as he says.

"Hi, I'm dan"