Chapter two

Lucy POV

I arrive back at college the day after the dream. It seemed so real to me that night but now I think about it, it was just a dream. None of it was real. That just made me sad. But the thought that I had made the boy unhappy saddened me.

So another day was die to go by as usual, so I head to my locker. The first place where people tend to torment.

"Lucy, where's your smile gone? Has it gone with your friends?" One of the boys laughed at me and the group of girls surrounding him laughed at me. Great. I hate this so much t he fact they have to take their time to have a go at me irritates me.

"Go away nick" I mumble as he walks away without hearing. No one hears me.

I open my locker door and look down. But as soon as the door comes open, a blue flower drops out of it. A blue violet. I pick it up and smile. Whoever did this meant it as a joke obviously but it was nice anyway.

My mind goes back to the flower boy from my dream. He was covered in these flowers, they draped all down his shoulder.

As soon as I got home I went straight to my laptop and searched the meaning of a blue violet. "Be happy".

------------------------

I'm submerged in water. It's all I can see. Ipalk I can feel. But I can hear someone else with me. A gentle breeze runs past me as I see a boy standing in my view. The flower boy. Today he has his crown back, but was wearing yellow flowers down his shoulder. To my surprise he came and sat with my in the water, and smiled at me again.

"What's your name?" I try again. Maybe he will talk today.

A minute passes and still nothing. I wish he would talk to me. He's such a beautiful person I can't keep my eyes off him. His eyes are simply mesmerising. His blonde hair sticks up perfectly at the back and he has hair sweeper across his forehead on the front.

I feel warm water hit my face as I go to wipe my eyes. He splashed me with water! I splashed him back but he didn't do it again, but he smiled ever more.

"Please speak to me" I ask him. If only he would, I could have a friend. He looked sad again.

"No! No please don't be sad. I promise I won't ask you to speak again. Friends?" I look at him hopefully as he lifts his head and looks at me. He nods and reaches out for my hand. I take it.

We start running too speed out of the water and into the field until he decided to stop. Then he laid down on the hill we were on, and gestured for me to go down with him. And so we layed there for what felt like hours, not speaking, just looking at each other.

I close my eyes, feeling tired. Only to find out that when I opened them, he was gone. And I was back in my room again. All alone. But not as alone as I once felt.