The bulge

Later that night I decide to put on my little blue shorts that show my ass off perfectly. I then go downstairs and add Cameron on snapchat. He send a picture of him in underwear and writes almost ready to come over! I get a boner from looking the picture. I send a pic of my face and say ok! I then sit on the couch and watch tv with mark. After a while Cameron comes over with no shirt and gray sweat pants. He then sits on the couch in between me and mark. "So how old are you guys. "14" both mark and me reply. "Oh I'm 17" he says. "Do you want to play truth or dare?" Says mark. Both me and Cameron nod. "Ok Cameron have you even fucked someone." "Um yeah when I was 12." He says. "THATS YOUNG!" I tell him. "Yeah I was always horny😂!" "Ok my turn, let's all moan once and see who's is sexier." Cameron says. Mark goes the Cameron goes then I go. "You have the best Jacob!😂" I start to blush. He then asks "let's ask questions and if you get it wrong you have to take off a piece of clothing." We then start to play, after 20 Minutes mark has his long socks and his bulgy underwear. Cameron only has a jock strap on so you can see his ass. And I only have shorts and underwear. "Can I ask something odd?" Mark says. "Sure" Cameron replies. " well can we compare our dicks?" I then look at Cameron and we both nod.