Mark's moaning

Cameron pulled out of my hole full of cum. "Oh shit I probably have cum in my guts." Cameron then kissed me and said. "Lick me cock." I then got on my knees and sucked his half hard cock. Ah man that's been in my ass. Oh well. It's so good. Then Cameron layed on his stomach on my bed. I just kept jerking off looking at that big sweaty hairy Butt of his. "Fuck it I'm horny!" I said. Then I grabbed his ass and shoved my face in it. It tasted so good. Then Cameron ate marks ass. And mark ate my ass. We were all connected by eating ass. I kept licking that big beautiful hairy butt. It was so delicious. We did that for about five minutes until I grabbed mark and shoved his face in my dick. "Oh mark keep going!" I then turned him around and shoved my cock in his ass. "Ohhhh baby! That feels good! Oh Jacob baby cum in me. I want you!!" Mark said while moaning loud. I went faster and harder. "Oh I'm cumming!" I said. Then I shoved my dick balls deep in his and came. "I'm still cumming mark!!!" I said. After about 17 loads of cum I stopped and pulled out. Cameron said. "I want to cum with mark." He then put me on my knees and started jerking off with mark to my face. "Your face is beautiful Jacob! It the perfect baby face." Cameron said. "He then told me to open my mouth. Cameron started cumming on my face. And then mark came too. It looked like Cameron was peeing. After a while he stopped and I licked all of the cum on my face. We then cuddled in the bed with Cameron in the middle and fell asleep.

THE END.